The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Even Edwards was like- if gobert hitting shots you know something in the air

In the first few minutes of the 4th the Wolves hit 3 or 4 tough shots as the shot-clock was expiring. A running bank shot by Rudy, as well as the fadeaway and a 3 by Connelly. That’s when I started feeling like, “ yeah, they’re really going to do this.”

Last edited:
In the first few minutes of the 4th the Wolves hit 3 or 4 tough shots as the shot-clock was expiring. A tanning bank shot by Rudy, as well as the fadeaway and a 3 by Connelly. That’s when I started feeling like, “ yeah, they’re really going to do this.”
Exactly. There was a few Conley back breaking 3’s. He hit one where his body did like a random nba 2k glitch in mid air. Crazy, but seemed like destiny

Adam Silver will lose his mind if after all of the globalization efforts, that a guy from ATL who curses and says N___ all the time is the face.

Nahhhh. I don’t think so. I think this is what Adam was in desperate need of…

Ant has such a likable and gravitating personality. He’s innocently funny but at the same time extremely competitive. He’s just a fun dude.

This is who they’ve been looking for…

But yea his language might have to change in the future. :lol: (But even if it doesn’t I think he’ll be fine).

A big reason why Magic, Bird, Jordan, Kobe, Bron, Curry were the faces of the league was because they won multiple times. If the CBA is breaking up teams and causing league wide parity, will singular superstardom resonate like before?

Find out......NEXT TIME ON......

Adam Silver's NBA

Sponsored by FanDuel™

Been said nobody really cared bout Denver lol.

Lost by 1000 in a closeout game and blew a 17 point lead in an elimination game and got little to no criticism..

Meanwhile Bron, KD, Embiid, and Kawhi still getting daily topics. Interesting to say the least.

Denver had a good strategy to double Ant and make others win the game. He had a one of his worst games of the series they just couldn’t make plays on the offensive side. I’m wondering if Mavs will do the same and take Ant out the game

Respect to the pacers, they played tough

Injuries are going to happen, but the Knicks had the extra bad luck this year. They played with Brady and grit. No moral victories but I'm proud of the team this year.

Run it back and hope for health before we make major moves or trades.

Bing bong

Back
Top Bottom