The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

1. NAZ
2. NATE KNIGHT
3. RUDY

correct Sir ?

2 BEST BIGS IN MINN, aint even close

naz nk.jpg

Luka Garza is the best Center on the team.

Was involved with a girl who believes in the "You're single until you're married" ideology. I'm invited to her wedding.
I don't think the new husband knows what her and I were getting up to while they dated or my invite would be revoked.
You going?

Luka Garza is the best Center on the team.

3rd Best

IF youve watched them enough, which most cats dont and I dont blame em youd realize you aint that far off, most people calling for Luka to get ALOT more burn, ima 1 of em

nice to know you are too

If you were just trying for laughs, do you

Reactions: HIM
While on the topic of single till marriage .

My boy’s wedding is early 2023. His body count with his fiancé is in the 80’s . I asked him if thats gonna change once he gets hitched. He told me hes just gonna pay for sex so he wont be as attached.

He only got caught once girl is cluless

You going?
I have to. "No" aint really an option to the invite for me. But I want this wedding to go perfectly so I'm just going to pretend I know nothing and then we can both move on with our lives. Open bar and bridesmaids will keep me busy :lol:

That's a cold *****.
A wedding ring is of paramount importance to her, so she's moved a little foul in the search for one, but now that she has one she'll be a good wife. She's not a malicious person. Just indecisive and dislikes confrontation.

My boy’s wedding is early 2023. His body count with his fiancé is in the 80’s . I asked him if thats gonna change once he gets hitched. He told me hes just gonna pay for sex so he wont be as attached.

do they have kids? does she have incriminating evidence on him? unless they’re in an open relationship, this is wild

but who am i to judge, i just want to get married so i can hop on someone’s medical insurance plan

your boy gonna be paying for a lot more just so he can be married

A wedding ring is of paramount importance to her, so she's moved a little foul in the search for one, but now that she has one she'll be a good wife. She's not a malicious person. Just indecisive and dislikes confrontation.
Michael wasn't a hitter/jackboy either at his core, but circumstances turned him into one.

Google voice or a text app and he’ll be Gucci. If they share bank accounts go to Wal Marks and cop a reloadable w atm privileges debit card I recommend the bank2go one

Back
Top Bottom