The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

Screenshot_20221220-175053__01.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Bully.

Came back and the Magic started winning.

Speaking of coming back and the Magic winning, I saw something earlier that "sources close to the situation" on r/Magic were saying Jonathan Isaac could be byke as soon as Friday. The numbers on his absence are crazier than I thought. He was 22 the last time he played and he's 25 now. He has been out close to 900 days but apparently he has been traveling with the team the whole time which indicates to Magic fans that he is all in so they are excited. At the very least he will definitely have a positive impact on the defensive end for them immediately.

Speaking of coming back and the Magic winning, I saw something earlier that "sources close to the situation" on r/Magic were saying Jonathan Isaac could be byke as soon as Friday. The numbers on his absence are crazier than I thought. He was 22 the last time he played and he's 25 now. He has been out close to 900 days but apparently he has been traveling with the team the whole time which indicates to Magic fans that he is all in so they are excited. At the very least he will definitely have a positive impact on the defensive end for them immediately.
Can we be that sure he gonna come back 3 years later and be good on day one lol

raptors subreddit is straight comedy once again regarding Embiid

i love venturing into that slop fest after these two teams play eachother

yet all they ***** about is embiid LOL

Which team(s) should be pivoting now to get in on the Frenchman sweeps?

Caruso on the Knicks bench & rotation would be a nice addition.

Can we be that sure he gonna come back 3 years later and be good on day one lol

I don't know but I would hope after three got damb years he is 110% healthy and could at least still have an impact on that end with his instincts and hopefully full athleticism back.

Back
Top Bottom