The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

something isn't right with Embiid. He avoided the media yesterday as well.

came into the season out of shape and just dont care

his defense is atrocious, his offense is *** and dont even get me started on the TOs.. seems to just not care

wtf was he doing all off season? Playing Fifa or what

dude was talking abot wanting to be the best defender this and that.. i aint seeing ****

Harden on the other hand came in fresh and its showing

Pretty clear difference in tiers between them and MIL/BOS.

If you're basing this off of the last two games, then yes, but the main reason is that Embiid played like a dog . There were 0 points and 3 turnovers in the second half last night. It's uncharacteristically bad.

I also would have agreed with you prior to the season that Bos and Mil are a tier above on paper. But looking at Harden now and how well he plays, I want to see what this team can do when Embiid is back to his MVP form and the new guys get comfortable.

The one thing we will probably not have an answer for any time soon is the coaching. Doc sucks, Plain and simple. His game plan for the last two games made me want to pull my hair out. Like how can you turn Maxey into a spot-up shooter? The heck is wrong with Doc?

Lakers had Zubac to start.
Moving him got them other pieces but I thought they should 1. Played him more 2. Kept him

He gets put in that category Kanter got stuck in with being a matador on defense, but I don’t think he’s ever got a real chance.

I just want to see him on a team that gives him 30mpg and STARTS him nightly.

his defense is atrocious, his offense is *** and dont even get me started on the TOs.. seems to just not care

dude was talking abot wanting to be the best defender this and that.. i aint seeing ****

With the strong, drama-free offseason we had, I find it incredibly hard to justify Embiid's approach right now. It has to be something personal and non-basketball related.

he became an American

Based on the last two games...if the Lakers trade Russ + 2 firsts for Buddy and Miles...is that really going to put them in contention this year?

Was that old quote supposed to be some kinda gotcha moment? Rob got a chip immediately the next season.

He gotta *

He ain't no legend. Bron is the GM there.

But what do Boston and NY have to do with him? Weird clap back.

Back
Top Bottom