The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

This is why I say the FO are bozos. They KNEW the risk of all 3. Why trade for that mix when you know the likely outcome? Kyrie was on that bull-ish from DAY ONE on media day. I knew it was over then. The way he left Boston and came to the Nets...it's all on them. That FO got exactly what they deserve lol

But again…you signed All Star Kyrie and his BFF Durant in the same summer. Next year, Harden coming off a 35/6/7 season and in his first few games the following season puts up 25/8/10 and he says he wants to join, you HAVE to take that chance and trust that it will work because they all are allegedly cool.

They only played 16 games together because of injury and global pandemic which I can’t blame for the FO for either. It jus didn’t work out but I can’t blame a franchise for taking that type of moonshot under the guise that these guys had a special relationship so they would figure it out.

Suns pulled off da Bizarro Goober trade where they actually got a player worth all those assets.

What they're dept gonna look like though?

West wide open and teams taking their swings.

lnqoYY.gif

These weren’t your intentions

But Thank You RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and Phoenix, AZ for killing the Brooklyn Nets.

I will forever love you. I will buy a house in Scottsdale or some ****. Or somewhere else IDK. You tell me.

I’ll pump my money into AZ now.

Joe tsai needs to go

No one finds it strange how the Nets just imploded like this mid season though? They were literally Eastern Conference contenders before the KD injury.

VEERY

shows how toxic that organization is

Harden, kd, irving, all gone

Like Kyrie Irving alluded to in his presser earlier - the team was the 4-seed and a 1-2 GB from 3 when he left.

They were the 2-seed when KD went down!

Kyrie said he loved the Nets and wanted to resigned.

He didn’t like their offer, requested a trade and intimated that he would sit out if he wasn’t moved.

That isn’t on the FO and after trading Kyrie, it kind of made sense to just trade KD and start all over.

It was working based on the standings last month and even now but things imploded expeditiously because of Kyrie so from the moment he requested that trade, it was a wrap.

Like Kyrie Irving alluded to in his presser earlier - the team was the 4-seed and a 1-2 GB from 3 when he left.

They were the 2-seed when KD went down!

Kyrie said he loved the Nets and wanted to resigned.

He didn’t like their offer, requested a trade and intimated that he would sit out if he wasn’t moved.

That isn’t on the FO and after trading Kyrie, it kind of made sense to just trade KD and start all over.

It was working based on the standings last month and even now but things imploded expeditiously because of Kyrie so from the moment he requested that trade, it was a wrap.
When dialogue started up about KD being a leader after Kyrie dipped, I laughed out loud.🤣

Last edited:
Paul is nearing 40, Durant's been plagued with injuries and will be 35 next season and a majority of folks here don't think highly of Ayton

There's no guarantees on this core past this and next season
Yeah they should be the favs, but nothing is a given with their health history.

I'm curious how their defense will look like now that bridges is gone.

Yeah they should be the favs, but nothing is a given with their health history.

I'm curious how their defense will look like now that bridges is gone.
They pretty much had to do the deal as they were not going to be able to keep up even in a weak west

But their depth is a question mark as well

I'm just saying in 2025, Durant will be 36 and in his 18th season. The Nets also got a pick swap in addition to the 4 picks. Don't think the longevity is a given with this core

Back
Top Bottom