The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

That Durant move changes everything in the West.

2D50AC11-60C6-43B0-96E7-AAF55A7C256D.jpeg

Tsai needs to sell the team. Marks needs to be fired. Nets literally had all the leverage over KD and the best player they could get in return for him is Mikal Bridges? Tf? They had Harden, Kyrie, and KD less than a year and a half ago and for those 3 hall of famers they got Spencer Dinwiddie, Cam Johnson, and Mikal Bridges? Dog I'd be mad as hell if I'm a nets fan. Back to irrelevancy y'all go.

Edit: Simmons so trash I genuinely forgot about him. Bum

Last edited:
Tsai needs to sell the team. Marks needs to be fired. Nets literally had all the leverage over KD and the best player they could get in return for him is Mikal Bridges? Tf? They had Harden, Kyrie, and KD less than a year and a half ago and for those 3 hall of famers they got Spencer Dinwiddie, Cam Johnson, and Mikal Bridges? Dog I'd be mad as hell if I'm a nets fan. Back to irrelevancy y'all go.

Edit: Simmons so trash I genuinely forgot about him. Bum
Cam+Crowder+Bridges+4 unprotected firsts+pick swap aint a bad haul at all for 34 year old injury prone KD. Brooklyn did good, finally starting to look like a team

Really bad process by the Nets. Traded Kyrie for players to win now to appease KD (less young players / picks) just to trade KD a day later. Should have traded KD first if they were gonna blow it up.

Cheap Nets tickets byke very excited

I know Suns weren't in the greatest position but I don't know how you trade Durant, get back middling picks (at least to start) and not attach Simmons to the trade. Woof.

Cam+Crowder+Bridges+4 unprotected firsts+pick swap aint a bad haul at all for 34 year old injury prone KD. Brooklyn did good, finally starting to look like a team
Dog... That's a terrible haul for a player who is top 5 when healthy. You can take all the copium you want but the nets traded 3 hall of famers in a year for a bunch of rotational pieces. Mikal is the only one worth something. And picks mean nothing in the NBA unless they're top 4-5.

Back
Top Bottom