The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

the thing with simmons is how long is his brain going to remain broken?

I always thought he was overrated but this is a different level of terrible.

if he can just get back to being solid if not problematic fit wise player, that would be good.
but what he's doing now is like legit bad.

Who the hell does karl Anthony think he is?!
F outta here with that holier than thou look on his face

The old Arizona Coach rant comes to mind:

“they are who we thought they were…and we let them off the hook”

Every year people think situations and people change. But they don’t. They are we thought they were.

Russ is Russ and suck
KAT will be KAT. Good empty stats.
Harden will be Harden and dribble 790 times
Doc will be Rivers
Simmons be Simmons
Pelinka will do Pelinka things.
Nets situation is going to suck with the two trade requests

Literally everything is playing out as we expected except for people who saw an ultra optimistic fantasy world.

In the end it will be Gianni’s or Steph or Tatum holding that trophy.

It’s only 3 games so let’s see with wolves. But just like the sixers…chemistry and fit is so hard to predict. I never thought embiid and his need for post touches meshed well with harden. And I don’t think the wolves team is gonna work but it’s still soooo early

KAT's right about Ant's diet. How many times have we heard players talk about learning to let go of old comfort foods to be in better shape? The trick is to get the commercials without actually eating the food.

Ant man bulked up to take contact trying to maneuver through those clogged lanes
Solving clogged lanes with clogged arteries

ezgif-2-c86f8ff741.gif

To think in an alternate reality the rockets trade harden for Ben and thybulle :sick: and we are fake competitive and miss out on a true star in Jalen green:sick::sick::sick:
His endorsement opportunities are going to be nuts if he can get to that top tier on the court.

Back
Top Bottom