The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

You never made a mistake ever? Players make turnovers etc i duck up at work and you probably do too

yeah that's not the point here. has nothing to do with me or what i do in my profession or any of that. in the case of competitive sports i don't think it's a lot to ask for that refs be fair, be correct and allow the game to speak for itself rather than them being inconsistent with their narratives that sometimes direct the outcomes of games. it's pretty simple

being a ref in basketball is not the same as what most of us do in our professional lives just as it's not fair to compare the work of athletes to what any of us do. it's a job, sure, but it's not even remotely comparable

yeah that's not the point here. has nothing to do with me or what i do in my profession or any of that. in the case of competitive sports i don't think it's a lot to ask for that refs be fair, be correct and allow the game to speak for itself rather than them being inconsistent with their narratives that sometimes direct the outcomes of games. it's pretty simple
of course being consistent to both but you can’t expect them to get every call right. The pace of the NBA is crazy and players from both teams are trying to trick you. Its not an easy job by all means.

Towns for Siakam is a crazy trade that in theory worked for both parties that was before they poetl

I hope you’re a math teacher and not reading or anything involving critical thinking skills :lol:

Why is it wrong for me to hold the Clippers to the same standards that are given to Lebron and the Lakers?
EYE understand context, however when I try to apply NT logic to other people beyond the Lakers it is wrong?

The Clippers and the Kawhi + PG experiment is in fact a failure. They have both missed extensive time and have little to nothing to show for it.

I was thinking Poole and Kuminga.

Yes, Draymond prevails. :lol:

doubt minny wants JP’s contract, especially since the antman x mcdaniels combo is young and has such a bright future. currently, JP’s offense isn’t good enough to compensate for what he lacks defensively

Is John Collins on the trading block? I haven't heard anything about that...

Goes back a few seasons now with an apparent beef with Trae. Theres always grumblings involving him. His play keeps declining tho so he doesn't have much value right now anyway.

Wolves ain't trading KAT for these NT trade machine dudes. :lol:

GUEST_af8e432f-f6a2-411f-84e6-02e98334fbcc

:emoji_thinking:

Of all the celeb drinks i'm surprised Clooney's is the one that took off in the hood like that.

Plus hasn't KAT been inefficient in the Playoffs? I think the knicks should focus on solid wings. If they can land Grant or Ananouby in the off-season, that would be a huge win.

And I don't know how the Knicks feel about RJ, but I feel like he's dispensable.
The Knicks fanbase want him to be in his prime right now at 22. The Knicks I believe are still in on RJ unless it’s for the missing piece right now.

Grant is actually someone who + RJ & the rest of the starters will bring them to ECF contention imo. He’s unrestricted this year too.

Dunno anything about KAT in the playoffs but I recall him not showing up being a thing.

WCF is a deep playoff run despite them being there and everyone knew they had no chance with Kawhi out

Back
Top Bottom