The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I guess but with them not at full strength, you can’t even be happy about that. Like I forgot that happened.

But yeah considering what they gave up to get into title mode, it’s been a failure.
They have three more years of their draft being under OKC's control (two pick swaps, one owed pick) as Kawhi and PG head into their mid-30s. :smh:

They have three more years of their draft being under OKC's control (two pick swaps, one owed pick) as Kawhi and PG head into their mid-30s. :smh:
Yeah, but I also consider where they'd be if they didn't make the PG deal and I can't say for sure they'd be better off or would have done more than they have with the PG/KL duo, as much as I love SGA. Rather have what we got out of this than been a perpetual play-in team.

Missed playoffs
Covid cup
1st round exit
Missed playoffs
Could miss playoffs again

Can you call this success for a goat?
🤔

Same COVID cup you use to justify Jokic accomplishing more in the playoffs than Embiid?

Just checking.

You're gunna have to pick a side today, either the bubble is fraudulent or Jokic is. Bubble chip doesn't count for the Lakers but for the Embiid vs Joker playoff comparison advancing in the bubble is a + for Jokic?

Be honest. If anyone else would have won the Covid cup. Better yet if the clippers would have won, would you have given them credit for it?

🤔

I am being honest, if anyone BUT the LAKERS won it y'all would give them credit and would say it was one of the toughest rings.

If the Lakers lost it would've been rampant talks about Brons leadership, MJ would've motivated his team yada yada yada.

Last edited:
If the Clippers, who have had bad luck due to injuries the past four years, have been a failure then have the first four years of Zion’s career been a failure :emoji_thinking:

Two weeks from today is the 5th, they only have 2 games left after that.

From now to the 5th they have the hornets, Blazers, and 6 playoff teams. So they probably go 2-6 are mathematically eliminated before he’s medically cleared.

Very disappointing first 4 years. Hopefully he’s more available for the next 4.

Yeah, but I also consider where they'd be if they didn't make the PG deal and I can't say for sure they'd be better off or would have done more than they have with the PG/KL duo, as much as I love SGA. Rather have what we got out of this than been a perpetual play-in team.
Yep, I'm pretty sure Kawhi would've begrudgingly signed with the Lakers had the PG trade not happened with OKC.

Back
Top Bottom