The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Klay is right. It is really about the chips and when healthy, they show up. Haters act like those chips were ages ago when we last won it last yr and are defending champs :lol:
We probably move up to 4 spot by end of week. Not even trippin if we don't.
last season is old news. point being, win this one then he can start talking. you don't talk smack when your team is in danger of getting eliminated.

I picked Luka to make the finals this year

hiding-dont-talk-to-me.gif
Why :lol:

Thought the seeding would be in their favor and Luka would do what he did last year. :emoji_unamused:
Yeah I mean they got a bit lucky with the Suns implosion (IMO) last year to get to the WCF and then lost their 2nd best player for nothing in return.

Luka has been better and more efficient this season than last, but it’s not enough.

They were destined to be one of the non-homecourt teams at best coming into the year. Have been even worse though.

I respect where he's coming from but there's no job in the world I'd put over my mental wellbeing when going through a tragic period within my family like that...

Can't imagine how hard it's been trying to coach like normal and deal with the pressure that comes with the job going through all that :smh:
Indeed. People deal with things differently. Maybe work acts as his distraction while he deals with pain. Then you have someone like Wiggins who deals with his personal problems in person without distraction.

I seriously wonder if Marcus Morris only missing a game when his dad passed away this season is part of the reason he’s so loyal to him. If that’s accurate, I understand now.

PG’s podcast would be 100x better if that Jackie Long dude wasn’t there. I am glad PG brought up how unnecessary Dort’s rebound “attempt” was. Dirty *** player :smh:

Back
Top Bottom