The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I know some bucks fans who complain about wasting a roster spot on Giannis's brother but honestly, He's super impactful for situations like this alone. You're getting more value out of a player who helps to keep your superstar players mind right as opposed to any two-way G-League player you might have at the end of your bench.

Imagine how much better off Dallas would be if they had someone close to Luka to check him and keep his mind right.

Last edited:

A9B235F3-71BB-4CE1-8BEE-B066FC0A2796.jpeg

I cannot wait to see my city goin absolutely insane for this Kings team.. :pimp:
The way it should be.

I used to go to SacTown pretty regularly for work and it legit made me sad for the period of years I was seeing more Lakers gear in SMF than Kings stuff. :frown:

(I’m assuming this year has gone back the other way; haven’t been up there since pre-pandemic).

Based mostly on talk radio chatter I’ve been hearing, people - particularly the old head mentality types - really didn’t like Embiid skipping the game in Denver last week.
By the same token I take it they didn't like Jokic missing the first Bucks game in Milwaukee back in January too when they both no.1 seeds?

Or was it understood that he was also hurt?

By the same token I take it they didn't like Jokic missing the first Bucks game in Milwaukee back in January too when they both no.1 seeds?

Or was it understood that he was also hurt?
I don’t recall there being much discussion about that particular Neggets-Bucks game, no.

Back
Top Bottom