The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Jokic missed the game in Philly too
Nah he didn't but he should've.

Embiid hung a 50 ball on him.
giphy.gif

The way it should be.

I used to go to SacTown pretty regularly for work and it legit made me sad for the period of years I was seeing more Lakers gear in SMF than Kings stuff. :frown:

(I’m assuming this year has gone back the other way; haven’t been up there since pre-pandemic).
When they built Golden 1 and redesigned things I began seeing some people rockin more Sac / Kings gear .. but we’re the faithfuls, a lot were dormant just waiting for something to cheer for.

Even I went to a game a few years ago at G1 and got a Fox jersey in the new style.

Y'all having the energy to still talk about the MVP award day in and day out is borderline impressive
I hear you. I’m just a bit surprised by the results of that “straw poll” that was posted. I thought Joel had it locked up.

I still say any of Embiid, Jokic or Gianny are deserving.

And I want to give D Mitch some MVP love. He’s my undisputed number 4.

So does doing your job

Dead time of the year b, spring break starts tomorrow. Half of the kids gone already for vacation, those that are left here are just turning in late/missing assignments cause the quarter ends tomorrow.

Autopilot mode until we get back the second week of April.

Dead time of the year b, spring break starts tomorrow. Half of the kids gone already for vacation, those that are left here are just turning in late/missing assignments cause the quarter ends tomorrow.

Autopilot mode until we get back the second week of April.
I thought you were a full time Klutch agent now. Students probly aint seen you all year long. They gonna come back from spring break wondering who the hell is at the teacher's desk.

I thought you were a full time Klutch agent now. Students probly aint seen you all year long. They gonna come back from spring break wondering who the hell is at the teacher's desk.

I am who do you think I'm indoctrinating? Y'all old heads are lost causes but teenagers? Easy money.

I play Drake Forever on repeat everytime they come into class with the video, We have 23 grades a quarter, candy everyday at school after a laker win, making sure they view basketball the RIGHT way.

This kind of laziness is why AI is gonna take your job in 10 years.
They-took-our-jobs GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:rofl: A.I. is the least of my problem. It's actually pretty cool I did a whole lesson on ChatGpt. Made them ask who is the NBA's all time leading scorer for one of the questions.

I use AGILE practices in my class room. This place is ran like a business b, I lecture for 20-25 min at the beginning of class after that they are working with their teams for projects. I'm only here for guidance at that point.

It's unfortunate how toxic it got considering how close the race is and how amazing it is to see two completely different Centers dominate the game in a way that we've never seen before.
There’s a lot of things factoring into why the discussion of thus particular MVP race got to nasty, but to some extent it’s just a byproduct of the hot take/social media/toxic fandom era we’re living through.

There seems to be fewer and fewer people who can just neutrally enjoy seeing greatness in the NBA. Have to pick a side and root for someone at another player’s expense :frown:

Back
Top Bottom