The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Not mines. I can't bet in my state on gambling apps :frown:

Ironically it is from a Lakers fan I follow on twitter so he probably will make that bet :lol:

Same here, cant bet from my state, so I use offshore, I actually have a $100 welcome bet chip on the LAkers winning the title this year, I made it in the beginning of the season at +6000, I thought it had no chance but it might have a shot now lol!

I'll take Suns + four and a half please

Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 2.33.07 AM.png

Dude is a legit good dude and does so much for the community. I understand people might not like him for the MVP stuff but that isn’t his fault but he is a baller. He is not out there flopping, crying about calls, playing dirty or yapping about how great he is. He just goes about his business but that’s how this Nuggets team is. Not saying they’re the Warriors (a team I like as well as the Lakers) but like them this Nuggets team is mostly homegrown (free agents don’t want to come here). Jokic was a second round draft pick and worked himself into a star.
At least to me, it seems like Jokic treats this like a job. He doesn’t care at all about the media or what people say about him. He just wants to ball out, get paid, and go hang out with his horses

LA’s favorite rapper don’t even rock with the lakers

dubs in 5

1683010396312.jpeg
Don't do this. Snoop just likes wearing jerseys.

Remember, LA owns SF in the playoffs. See Rams v 49ers in '22 NFCC. See Dodgers v Giants in '21. Trifecta bout to be complete...

Lakeshow in 6. Wardell, Klay, Draymond era officially ends. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom