The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

GS got blown out in a game that LeBron had to get an ice pack on the back of his neck and had to eat orange slices during the game :lol: :lol: :lol:
And sit the whole fourth like last game

FOeDCrTXEAgqNMJ.jpg

just want to see a game this series where there’s not a huge FT disparity for either team.. that’s been the only consistent thing
It’s really just Schroeder & Reaves you have to be worried about :lol: Bron & AD take the majority of their shots in the painted area.

AD when aggressive is getting 8-10. You can keep Bron off the line in the halfcourt nowadays but if you turn the ball over, you’re fouling him in transition or it’s a layup/dunk.

That leaves Schroeder & Reaves who are the two highest Lakers in free throw rate (not to be confused with percentage) after AD. They’re both from that Chris Paul tree.

Just like with him & Harden, if you don’t handcheck & aren’t overly aggressive when trailing in PnR, there’s no foul. If you’re undisciplined, those guys are always playing for the whistle and you WILL get caught.

Schroeder got 10 attempts in G1, he & Reaves combined for 11 tonight :lol: Its all undisciplined defense by the Warriors.

Combined with the 20 turnovers, Bron was able to get out in transition & which helped him get 8 attempts

Basically the Warriors two worst habits in the Kerr were on display tonight :lol:

Need to worry about Jimmy Butler and nem

Na…

It’s a wrap for the Knicks.

I called this series the other day after I watched Game 2 (which we won). I know this team in and out.

Spo is tactically running circles around Thibs. Thibs won’t make the proper adjustments. Game 2 was enough evidence. Todays game was just conformation.

BTW - Any people betting on the Knicks or Heat. Bet Heat.

It’s really just Schroeder & Reaves you have to be worried about :lol: Bron & AD take the majority of their shots in the painted area.

AD when aggressive is getting 8-10. You can keep Bron off the line in the halfcourt nowadays but if you turn the ball over, you’re fouling him in transition or it’s a layup/dunk.

That leaves Schroeder & Reaves who are the two highest Lakers in free throw rate (not to be confused with percentage) after AD. They’re both from that Chris Paul tree.

Just like with him & Harden, if you don’t handcheck & aren’t overly aggressive when trailing in PnR, there’s no foul. If you’re undisciplined, those guys are always playing for the whistle and you WILL get caught.

Schroeder got 10 attempts in G1, he & Reaves combined for 11 tonight :lol: Its all undisciplined defense by the Warriors.

Combined with the 20 turnovers, Bron was able to get out in transition & which helped him get 8 attempts

Basically the Warriors two worst habits in the Kerr were on display tonight :lol:
And that is the problem. GS is undisciplined.

Naaaaaaa, chill…

I can’t let you get away with this bro…

If you made a LA AND Oakland map of Maryland that would be valid…

But this is ridiculous. There are WAYYYY more Lakers fans than Warriors fans from DC to Boston - NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Warriors lost because their best player had some triple singles.

Attachments

• 5069.png
    5069.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,785
Naaaaaaa, chill…

I can’t let you get away with this bro…

If you made a LA AND Oakland map of Maryland that would be valid…

But this is ridiculous. There are WAYYYY more Lakers fans than Warriors fans from DC to Boston - NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Trust me it's a lot of warriors fans from Baltimore to DC. A lot.

:lol: very very grim outlook for the Knicks. Not a lot to like. They lost every quarter today. I’m not understanding what they’re even trying to do offensively

Exactly. That’s what I’ve been saying in the Knicks thread.

I said in here we’re finished after Game 2. Today was just added confirmation.

Thibs has no idea how to counter what Miami are doing defensively. It’s embarrassing. It’s elementary.

Spo/Miami are dictating our offense more than we are. :smh:

Credit to Spo tho.

(We have to get rid of a Thibs)

Back
Top Bottom