The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Wasn't ducking smoke. Was with shorty, so dvrd the game and just finished watching.

I don't feel like complaining about refs. I can. Differential was worse than gm 1. Warriors were up 11 few no calls one way, few sus calls the other way, and then the dam broke..

But I'm coolin.

Y'all got it man.

Y'all won.

Y'all can pop up.

On to game 4.

Wasn't ducking smoke. Was with shorty, so dvrd the game and just finished watching.

I don't feel like complaining about refs. I can. Differential was worse than gm 1. Warriors were up 11 few no calls one way, few sus calls the other way, and then the dam broke..

But I'm coolin.

Y'all got it man.

Y'all won.

Y'all can pop up.

On to game 4.
It's Saturday night, I'm not about to stay up talking **** with a bunch of dudes

I'll catch y'all later
The energy difference between game 1 and now is something else :lol:

Wild.

Refs not helping the Lakers though. They just more aggressive or whatever. Shooters don't get fouled. Shrouder and D'Lo and reaves get fouled because they stay tryna yoke on people.

Dubs had a poor shooting game and a lot of turnovers.

I do not expect that two games in row.

Game 4 is going to be a war.

RIP Nick Gilbert. 26 years old man. Damn.

IMG_0242.jpeg
Yeah bro. Me an my homie were just talking about this. We've known bro for like 8 years. Knew his health took a turn, but didn't know it was gonna be the end. Sad af.

Wild.

Refs not helping the Lakers though. They just more aggressive or whatever. Shooters don't get fouled. Shrouder and D'Lo and reaves get fouled because they stay tryna yoke on people.

was this suppose to be a mystery? AD and Lebron taking it to the rack against technical foul king Draymond. also, you don't expect the Lakers to be committing a foul when GSW players are shooting well away from the defenders in the 3 point area.

never knew NBA.com had every play of a game on video and easily accessed, pretty cool.

I counted 10 shooting fouls (15-20) on attempts in the paint. then you add on fouls on jump shots, take fouls, penalty fouls, etc. it adds up.

I can't even remember the Warriors putting the refs in position to make a block/charge call on their end. Just not an aggressive team

Heads would explode if those two ever collided as teammates in the end.

Knicks need an RJ masterclass it seems to just keep up with Jimmy and the Heats.

Never wanna see any of the youts sidelined and hopefully it’s nothing serious 🙏 but the IQ loss maybe a blessing in da skies.

Let’s see if Thibs goes 8 deep or sets Deuce loose finally.

They need a spark.

oh they mad in here i see

Game 4 gonna be crazy, Warriors will respond but if AD plays like AD, it Will comedown to the last few possessions

Back
Top Bottom