The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

Are you Nuggets/Lakers games that have Dwight Howard and Rajon Rondo in Laker jerseys?

Denver is a dominant home team bro.
Lakers are a really good home team. 2020 Rondo and Dwight would be useful but Dlo will play better at home.

Denver has home court. Lakers need to win a road game. I think they can do it based on how they competed in games 1 & 2. Won’t be easy though.

IMG_1336.jpeg

Wait why are y’all saying Malone is wrong when y’all were in here doing the same damn thing he’s talking about :rofl:

“We gonna be okay game 2”
“We got it figured out”
“They won’t score like that again”
“That was a good loss”
Literally before the end of game 1 Van Gundy and Mark were saying the Nuggets should feel like they lost and “The Lakers figured Something Out with Rui”. ESPN and Fox ran with this narrative. Shannon and Skip said Denver should feel like they lost game 1. Jamelle Hill was tweeting the same thing and Nick Wright was co-signing it all. Malone wasn’t making it all up.

Wait why are y’all saying Malone is wrong when y’all were in here doing the same damn thing he’s talking about :rofl:

“We gonna be okay game 2”
“We got it figured out”
“They won’t score like that again”
“That was a good loss”

NT hot takes sizzle but this dude is acting like every national NBA American basketball media reporter is saying this :lol:

some of them got off a few Rui takes but aint no one counting out the number 1 seed

edit: and giving the takes airtime, why? you won the game.

damn my bad,

Mike Malone in his infinite wisdom just hit the "Jamal make insane shots" adjustment.
only a true tactition could come up with that.
He just stayed with what has worked for them this season and especially these playoffs. They eventually get hot and they are very hard to stop when they get there.

Literally before the end of game 1 Van Gundy and Mark were saying the Nuggets should feel like they lost and “The Lakers figured Something Out with Rui”. ESPN and Fox ran with this narrative. Shannon and Skip said Denver should feel like they lost game 1. Jamelle Hill was tweeting the same thing and Nick Wright was co-signing it all. Malone wasn’t making it all up.

I don’t disagree, but still feel like Malone is taking it too much to heart. Shannon and Nick Wright are the two biggest LeBron slurpers in the media - to be expected from them.

But I guess if he’s doing what he feels is necessary to keep his team motivated, I guess we should just let him cook.

He just stayed with what has worked for them this season and especially these playoffs. They eventually get hot and they are very hard to stop when they get there.
When your teams half court offense has ground to a halt,

id make some acutual adjustments
rather than just pray Jamal Murray turns into Steph Curry in the 4th

Back
Top Bottom