The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Schematically, there have been all kinds of adjustments.

You mean you don't like his rotations and personnel groupings.

Didn't you reference in your initial post the moving of MPJ to the 4 and BB to the 3 as some of the schematic changes Mike made? How many games this year has Mike made that adjustment? It isn't just the rotations and personnel groupings.

maybe there's a reason the Lakers got Russell/Vando/Beasley for next to nothing
They’re role players. They've all gotten LA a game at one point or another during this run.

Bron has 45 points on 38 shots in the past 2 games, both must wins.

After looking like 1st team all nba (offensively) this year, the shot making isn’t there right now.

We’ll see what happens exactly 12 months from now assuming he can make a full recovery from that foot.

If he’s just gonna be running out of gas every May, then it’s a wrap. He’s making over $50M a year, so he’s gonna have to be a superstar regardless of however they rejigger the roster.

Didn't you reference in your initial post the moving of MPJ to the 4 and BB to the 3 as some of the schematic changes Mike made? How many games this year has Mike made that adjustment? It isn't just the rotations and personnel groupings.
I think you're kind of boxed into your opinion of him. Which is fine. You are entitled to that opinion.

He's clearly trying to simply tread water at times due to running such a tight rotation. No different then pretty much every coach at this stage. It's not always going to be optimal unless you have a perfect roster. Christian Braun went from 12 minutes in GM1 to 7 combined the last 2. That's a change.

I don't know who else this team could even play. The guys that are playing fit the identity of the team and the guys that aren't kinda don't at all lol. I think they would have been in a LOT of trouble with a key injury or two.

I think you're kind of boxed into your opinion of him. Which is fine. You are entitled to that opinion.

He's clearly trying to simply tread water at times due to running such a tight rotation. No different then pretty much every coach at this stage. It's not always going to be optimal unless you have a perfect roster. Christian Braun went from 12 minutes in GM1 to 7 combined the last 2. That's a change.

I don't know who else this team could even play. The guys that are playing fit the identity of the team and the guys that aren't kinda don't at all lol. I think they would have been in a LOT of trouble with a key injury or two.
Coaches have the most thankless jobs (not saying to feel sorry for them because it’s also a lifelong revolving gig)

But they be getting blamed so Damb much lol

Malone been getting destroyed for years for jokics failings

I did it to bud his whole time With the bucks so I get it lol

Don’t matter if they win rings either lol

Since we all know the lakers are ******* done for, who y’all got winning the finals?

Heat or Nugs?

I wanna say the Nuggets still but the Heat looking more real and real every game. Jimmy and Furry playing their asses off. Jokic over Bam anyday, and then its Brown, MPJ and KCP vs Strus, Vincent, Martin and Herro if he plays. Edge to the Nuggets.

Only way Boston coming back is if Ben Affleck and Jeremy Renner come to every game.

“Who’s cah we taking?” :pimp:

Yung Jizzle if you have seen The Town I suggest you do, one of my fav movies of all time.

I genuinely thought Beasley would be valuable piece for the Lakers. Thought he’d finally develop some consistency playing with Bron and AD. Welp. Got that one wrong.

I didn’t know you could type this much. You really hate losing?

One day I may come in here and make my long post about the dumb **** people say in here, but I’m enjoying Jokic/Murray tearing a hole in these Lakers.

Man’s is taking this loss HARD. Sad to see

I just wish murray would tone it down a bit. We get it bro. You don’t have to say this on every interview.

“I don’t think I get enough respect as I should be,” Murray told Andscape on Thursday night. “I’m better than a lot of players in the league.”

i like it. we have too many players that aren’t passionate about the game and their standing in it. I like that he cares about how good he is and cares about the perception about him as a player. From all i’ve read he truly puts in the work both from a physical standpoint as well as resiliency and mental fortitude standpoint. It’s the reason he’s the Homeless Canadian Steph.

Not exactly how IG works pimp juice, but nice attempt though. You don't have to follow pages to see content in the timeline or discovery page.

In other words your algorithm so messed up your account thinks you’re a Laker fan and shows it to you.

That’s even worse

Do folks think the Celtics being down 2-0 is more a Tatum/Brown thing, a Himmy thing or a coaching (both teams) thing?

In other words your algorithm so messed up your account thinks you’re a Laker fan and shows it to you.

That’s even worse
Ig shows me basketball content, I picked that one out to laugh at y'all faces. Don't focus on the algorithm though, it shows me all types of ****. Vacation spots, *******, cars, food.

Damn trophy tainted with his soft *** touching it. :smh: 7'1 and a straight *****.
1684690784488.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom