The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Fans and a good amount of the media really acted like a lower seed taking a game 1 L was basically a win and it was all on Denver to adjust or the series was over…That was ridiculous, I never seen no **** like that n all that talk just resulted in 3 more L’s in a row :lol:

Shout out to the Nuggets :pimp: 🫡

Fans and a good amount of the media really acted like a lower seed taking a game 1 L was basically a win and it was all on Denver to adjust or the series was over…That was ridiculous, I never seen no **** like that n all that talk just resulted in 3 more L’s in a row :lol:

Shout out to the Nuggets :pimp: 🫡
If I'm Denver, I treat last night like a loss

AD was definitely elite defensively…cannot take that away from him.

But, we also saw he played against some undersized frontcourts those first 2 rounds and was able to dominate (as he should have).

This is media though…they have to point the figure somewhere because Lebron did give it his all last night. The finger really should be pointed at that overrated supporting cast, but that’s not going to get you views/clicks :lol:

ill say it again Embiid was +700 for MVP

ya snooze ya lose

now stop *****ing bout MVP - I was begging yall to dabble on it, noone listened at that value

IMG_7413.jpeg

Lakers better thank AR and Rui for making it this far.
They’re gonna be forced to max Reaves. He was easily their most consistent player (lmao) and would be a major blow to lose him. They chose THT over Caruso initially, so imagine who they’d replace Reaves with.

Shoutout my boy Lowe.

Averaged 22/14 in the playoffs while being the best defender in the playoffs and being the 3rd best overall player of the playoffs but you would never know it from the way he’s discussed.

They didn’t give Monica her props for initiating
that jumping point for Lowe.

Monica gets it

He was agreeing with HER assessment!
1684852992952.gif

BRONBROW2020 BRONBROW2020 has said it many times but having AD at the 5 really wears him down and limits his offensive output. Lakers fans (myself included) believed that playing AD at the 5 would be a huge advantage to the Lakers given what we saw with him playing in that role in limited spurts. AD thrived in 20 because they had legit defensive bigs at the 5 that could get a bucket here or there but cleaned up the glass. I think AD is elite but playing at the 5 wears him down which might explain his uneven offensive production in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom