The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

lebron thinking about retirement if the lakers can't get him a 2nd star to help him win. what a sad mentality and a sad way to go out

my two MVPs and goats curry and jokic would never!

I’m not even criticizing his defense. I just want him to not shoot 4-15 in game 2 and then not to put up 2 in a close out 3rd quarter game. Especially after watching a 38 year old unload clip.

2 games shooting under 40% against what y’all keep telling me was a team that couldn’t defend isn’t acceptable to me.

Only thing I will admit I was wrong about is AD, I thought he would handle Jokic.

EYE was wrong.

AD criticism is fair. If he's that guy, he has to be better on both ends.

If he can only give it his all on one end, he needs to work on his conditioning. His offensive effort last night was poor. It looked like he lacked urgency and any sense that this was our last game.

28/12 is what he averaged

What you want 40/20 every game?

I’m not even criticizing his defense. I just want him to not shoot 4-15 in game 2 and then not to put up 2 in a close out 3rd quarter game. Especially after watching a 38 year old unload clip.

2 games shooting under 40% against what y’all keep telling me was a team that couldn’t defend isn’t acceptable to me.

That’s fasho fair. I’m not saying he shouldn’t be criticized. I just think the criticism is crazy given what he did in the first 2 rounds.

Like I know y’all saw post injury Lebron right. He had a great first half of game 4 but this has been AD’s team since Bron got hurt against Dallas.

He deserves more credit for what he’s done in the past 3 months vs what he didn’t do this last week.

Ham should've played Tristian more earlier in the series. Denver doesn't kill them on the boards with him in the game. Comparing AD to Ayton is out of pocket though.

Ayton has zero dawg in him. AD at least gives you a growl from game to game.

People act like basketball is so easy lol. AD was trying out there he’s just less great than people seem to realize. He’s really really good but that’s different than the ability to simple dominate a game. He had some level of that as a younger guy but for wtv reason he’s aged quickly and he can’t consistently do that every game. It may just be a pacing and flow of game thing but even when he was putting up crazy stat lines it’s not like his team was winning .

We’re using 2-player lineup defensive rating numbers to criticize DLo now? :lol:

We, as a whole, have to be better than that :lol:

I mean...

shaquille-oneal.gif

What's wrong with asking for more from the big fella
troll.png

Jordan was also swept 5% of his career playoff series to Bron's 3%.

But you know....."JoRDAN aNd KoBE WoUlD NEveR"

The lakers definitely would've been in a better position against Denver with a 37 year old Kobe shooting 37% from the Field, or a 38 year old Jordan averaging 22 a game and 40% from the field.
Mike, Kobe and Bron all won the same amount of WCF games this year. Go tell your tales in the offseason thread.

His counting stats always going to be very good. But outside of game 1, when did he dominate on offense

He had 10 in the 4th last night and all I remember was the dunk y’all wanted a foul on. When the pressure got tight and Bron was gassed, you couldn’t lean on him to score.

This seems like fair criticism to me for a player of his talent level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom