The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Okay. Mid Atlantic I’m cool with. They’re they’re own thing.

But saying people from the DC area reminded you of people from Ohio was just way too disrespectful. :lol:
Cincinnati is practically the south and more similar to a Charlotte than it is the rest of the state.
This is one of those things where on an aggregate, perhaps, but nowhere I go in DC reminds me of the Carolinas. Georgetown, 14th St, Navy Yard, Capitol Hill remind me of NYC not Charleston or even Charlotte
Look at the areas you’re talking about though :lol:. I’m talking about where the people live and where the CULTURE is driven. You’re talking about Capitol Hill and Georgetown :lol:.

Cincinnati is practically the south and more similar to a Charlotte than it is the rest of the state.

Look at the areas you’re talking about though :lol:. I’m talking about where the people live and where the CULTURE is driven. You’re talking about Capitol Hill and Georgetown :lol:.

Hear that storm2006 storm2006 ?

Comeup is calling us Elitists :smh:

That’s like judging the culture of NYC based on midtown :lol:

You asked where I’m at that makes me feel like I’m in NYC! Brunch culture is #MyDC culture! Let me live!

Hear that storm2006 storm2006 ?

Comeup is calling us Elitists :smh:

They are about to try and hit us with those NIMBY allegations like they did Steph |l

It's basically Bay Area/Sacramento: NorCal

LA/San Diego: SoCal

There's no big cities on the coastline in-between so it's too insignificant to even bring up. The biggest cities in between are more inland which is the "central valley".

Yea that’s what I’ve always wondered tho…

Why haven’t they developed Mid-Cali? I mean they have a coastline line too. I’d assume it’s be a beautiful place to live. Weather would probably be better than NoCal too.

Then against California is so God damn big man. Can’t do it all.

I wanna know what happens in those random middle of nowhere do nothing states. Someone tell us about the Dakotas, Kansas, Arkansas, Kentucky, etc.

Over the course of about 18 months I spent several weeks in Wichita, KS. Absolutely nothing. Just a bunch of museums. I remember the first time I went in spring of 2019 all the talk was about about how the Sears at the Towne Square closed and I’m just thinking “Sears still exists?!?!” :lol: Brutal

I wanna know what happens in those random middle of nowhere do nothing states. Someone tell us about the Dakotas, Kansas, Arkansas, Kentucky, etc.
Y’all leave Kansas alone. But for real ain’t nothing going on out here. We got bbq and the Jayhawks.

Yea that’s what I’ve always wondered about.

Why haven’t they developed Mid-Cali? I mean they have a coastline line too. I’d assume it’s be a beautiful place to live.

Then against California is so God damn big man. Can’t do it all.
I think it might be to "rocky". You guys have more flat, useable terrain compared to us, that's why it was more difficult for us to develop multiple big cities along the coastline the compared to the east coast. Even within cities like Oakland, San Francisco, and LA, they had to eventually start building on some steeper hills during the cities' expansion periods.

Over the course of about 18 months I spent several weeks in Wichita, KS. Absolutely nothing. Just a bunch of museums. I remember the first time I went in spring of 2019 all the talk was about about how the Sears at the Towne Square closed and I’m just thinking “Sears still exists?!?!” :lol: Brutal
Wichita is an awful city. Couple nice bars in OldTown but that’s about it.

I think it might be to "rocky". You guys have more flat, useable terrain compared to us, that's why it was more difficult for us to develop multiple big cities along the compared to the east coast. Even within cities like Oakland, San Francisco, and LA, they had to eventually start building on some steeper hills during the cities' expansion periods.

Informative. I learned something today.

Thanks bro.

They better have given you a raise for that ****.

No prob, I'm just glad we got two very distinct coasts on both sides of the country. Both sides of the coasts have their gems.

Along with what you said now I get why people don’t live in Middle California.

If you can’t live near the water/beach there’s no point. Barren rocky valley terrain isn’t attractive.

Me personally I could never live more than 5 miles away from the Ocean. Never have never will. So I don’t blame people from Cali not wanting to live there.

I went to a spot that actually had a wall with grass a few weeks ago and thought about WASHED KING WASHED KING ‘s comment and laughed :lol: Brunch is definitely a staple.

DC prices didn’t match the quality for me. All the prices are on the ambiance and not the actual food. I’ve had better food from gas stations tbh.

I mean that with zero disrespect to y’all DC inhabitants. I need to go to the good spots in the hood next time, who do I gotta check in with?

Back
Top Bottom