The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I hear you but we not about to compare Kanye and Kyrie to Malcolm. Malcolm could do interviews and answer 100 questions with facts, keeping his composure and being clear.

That's not the case with Kanye and Kyrie. Kanye begged for acceptance, thought he got it because of the money he had and when he got his wakeup call he threw a tantrum talking all over the place. Kyrie is just confused, it's always something with him. He thinks he's Malcolm Luther Einstein all in one and when asked simple questions about stuff he co-signs he can't back it up. It's hard to support dudes who don't know what they're talking about and just talk saying nothing.
We've gotten so dumbed down that when you ask someone to articulate themselves it's considered an attack.

youngsabu (1).png

Kyrie so overrated, good basketball player yes. He doesn’t make any team better at all. You put him on any team, who is he making around him better? Let me know! I hated Kyrie coming to Brooklyn ( And I’m a hardcore Duke Fan) I said nope, terrible fit, KD don’t get players involved, worst defense in the league. Thank gosh I stuck with my Spurs. Maybe rebuilding but I trust our process.

If you have a problem with the owners stance in China. I totally understand.

But you can't lump the league and the nets reaction to Kyrie Irving and his current issue in with that.

Especially when almost everything out there has a little hypocritical blood on their hands... Including us as individual people.

And...

Especially because none of this has to do with morals anyway. It's all about money.
Why not? Why can't we lump then all into one? My issues is that Kyrie should slide if he did something wrong my issue is that no one should slide.

What Amazon is doing (still have links up) what Nets and owners are doing is at the very least .... but in reality much worst than posting a link.
Kyrie suspended for "at least" five games AND he apologized :wow: :wow:
Bro ... he needs to do more than just apologies. He has to take counseling, he has to meet with the Jewish community and bow down he has to take Nets created therapy and after all that he needa to sit down with the Nets owner and present a "How did I hurt people, how did I do wrong, what did I learn and how Im getting better" ans after than is up to the owner to assign him a grade and hope the grade is good to come back to play.
I hear you but we not about to compare Kanye and Kyrie to Malcolm. Malcolm could do interviews and answer 100 questions with facts, keeping his composure and being clear.

That's not the case with Kanye and Kyrie. Kanye begged for acceptance, thought he got it because of the money he had and when he got his wakeup call he threw a tantrum talking all over the place. Kyrie is just confused, it's always something with him. He thinks he's Malcolm Luther Einstein all in one and when asked simple questions about stuff he co-signs he can't back it up. It's hard to support dudes who don't know what they're talking about and just talk saying nothing.
You're 100% Malcome was a composed smart individual that hardly if ever be rattle. However, he said the same **** that's being said now. Just because a dumb *** (according to a lot of people) is saying it and he's not as smart or compose doesn't discredit the initial accusation. That's what the PEOPLE tell everyone to discredit and make things blow by.

The entire argument is not baseless ... thats like saying a prostitute can't get rape or a woman that initially consented can't say no right before you nut. (NT extreme) but is to get the point across.

To be clear ... I'm not comparing anyone ... Im just presenting an example of how when 1 person say it's credible and how when the next man repeats it ... its all BS.

This is not by designed. We talk about systematic racism and what's going on is systematic teardown .....

Yeah, lmao. They couldn’t stop LeBron
Well it was a disappointing record breaking year. Barely made it past the playoffs. Choked a 3-1 lead. Something the previous record holders wouldn't have done. The only team to tarnish that elite team group.

Kyrie so overrated, good basketball player yes. He doesn’t make any team better at all. You put him on any team, who is he making around him better? Let me know! I hated Kyrie coming to Brooklyn ( And I’m a hardcore Duke Fan) I said nope, terrible fit, KD don’t get players involved, worst defense in the league. Thank gosh I stuck with my Spurs. Maybe rebuilding but I trust our process.
Celtics fared better without him. Cavs were meh with him. If we trade Kyrie with Donovan , the risk of destroying that team is high.

Folk keep bringing up civil rights leaders to defend Kyrie, but these are the dudes that got his ear...

web_extremist-file_radical-hebrew-israelites_isupk.jpg
Wizard Robes and lions!!

Ninjas think they’re in the Middle East or Middle Ages. I just think it’s second childhood.

And they in public looking like this while they harassing folks with the KJV Bible.

Why not? Why can't we lump then all into one? My issues is that Kyrie should slide if he did something wrong my issue is that no one should slide.
Because they are 2 separate issues entirely.

I agree that no one should slide. I have no issues with your stance. My issue lies with lumping the 2 issues together.

One situation has nothing to do with another.

It's like saying hypothetically, "black people don't deserve to be treated fair and with respect by police because they kill each other anyway."

Police brutality is an issue, and black on black crime is an issue... Separately.

You can't say, you (the nets) don't have the ability/authority/moral compass to "do the right thing" when it comes to Kyrie, because of your stance/silence in China.

Additionally, that's China. This is the United States.

again, this was never about anything other than money. That's it.

When the NBA got rid of Donald Sterling, it was about money.

When the NBA moved the all star game out of Charlotte, it was about money.

The NBA remaining mum on issues in China wasn't about anything other than money.

Etc etc etc.

Last edited:
Folk keep bringing up civil rights leaders to defend Kyrie, but these are the dudes that got his ear...

web_extremist-file_radical-hebrew-israelites_isupk.jpg
We got them in OkC too but they’re pretty docile, just post up on the corner in their black jeans purple shirts and pass out pamphlets and do events feedings and things, but when they put them outfits on they get those ion bluetooth speakers and be yelling at cars and preaching on ekwensu ochas. They still stay on the NE side so theyre preaching to the choir. Only time it was conflict I remember was when those gun laws got passed and this 2nd amendment enthusiast whitey pulled up on their hq to taunt

Edit well damn mayne not, maybe they do get active in the purple ts this was 4 months ago

Damn and this is at Scissortail Park

Last edited:
They are a group of people who claim a religion and the picture was posted as a way to clown them.

In this new America, that should no longer be tolerated, no?

I'm sure there is at least one person here who identifies with them.

Back
Top Bottom