The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

AD kinda fell apart on both ends in the 2nd half.

Between that, Ham trying to buy some rest towards the end of 3rd benching both AD & Bron, and then Ham straight up quitting with 5+ mins left, I’m wondering if there’s a conditioning issue here.

AD's combination of physical decline and a severe decline in jumpshooting has seriously sabotaged his potential. He can't score outside of 3 feet, can't create for others, and isn't the super pogo athlete that he once was. I can't believe that he's not 30 yet.

Lakers having that good of defense to start the year is still a testament to how good he still is, it's just...man.

AD kinda fell apart on both ends in the 2nd half.

Between that, Ham trying to buy some rest towards the end of 3rd benching both AD & Bron, and then Ham straight up quitting with 5+ mins left, I’m wondering if there’s a conditioning issue here.

AD been outta shape since the bubble and Bron just looking older than he's ever been.

More concerning is how inept this team is without Russ on the floor. Not great Bob.

They didn't look for AD in the 2nd half but it's really hard to make a concerted effort to get a guy like him the ball when unless it's a Lob, it's going to be a DHO with Brown / Nunn / Westbrook / player x.

There were a few times when he touched it, he went straight into DHO's and Dribble pitch stuff.

Was always way more of a play finisher, but it's worse than it's ever been in that regard.

Y’all just now seeing AD the problem. Hilarious. Look not jumping on the band wagon train. When you get out rebound by a SG Josh Hart 16. What you doing on the court. AD needs to move to position cause the 5 ain’t working. Ben Simmons would be more productive with Bron honestly

He took one shot in the 4th against Utah. Didn’t take a shot at all today in the 4th

This is supposed to be your best player.

I also think guarding centers just wears him out in the second half too. But maybe I am being bias? IDK.

You got real problems if Jarrett Allen is wearing you out. Especially when they were saying he was in the best shape of his life going into the season

Was switching between football and Cavs/Lakers.

Lakers played well in the first half even with Spida and Garland but it all went to **** in 3rd per usual and they couldn't recover.

Peloton Pat gives them nothing.

Supposed 3pt shooter Nunn gives them even less.

Lebby looks like he needs to load up on senzu beans and AD's dealing with back issues.

On the bright side I guess is that Austin Reaves is filing the Caruso role, Lonnie Walker has been solid thus far and Russ seems rejuvenated in his 6th man role.

Back
Top Bottom