The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

We bike in the VIP (Not that fraudulent 2nd round event)

@ me

2enwxtg.png
j6r1np.png
2ijjj2v.png
dahellfuture.png
2enwxtg.png

denver-nuggets-logo-1.png
PICKS

@BIG LEEMELONE Nuggets in 5
lawdog1 lawdog1 Nuggets in 6
@langfor5 Nuggets in 6
pmatic pmatic Nuggets in 5
@nick. Nuggets in 6
@addict4sneakers Nuggets in 6
@dman14 Nuggets in 6
@frshstunna Nuggets in Fo'
@Based Jesus Golden State Nuggets in 6
@antidope Nuggets in 5
@HOU$TON Nuggets in 6 (Hope he's wrong)
@broncos19dm Nuggets in 6ix
@toneboi76 Nugget Sweep
@HIM Nuggtes in 7
@shake_zula9 Nuggets in 6
miami-heat-logo-transparent.png
PICKS

@allergic2broke Heat in 6
@WASHED KING Heat in 7
@JRaW’d Heat in selm
@JustBlaze. Heat in 7
rolaholic rolaholic Culture in 7
@sohi 23 Heat in 6
@DeadsetAce Heat in Sev3n
@DripNick Himmy in 6
@clyde the glide Miam in 28 quarters
counting-maths-timezone.jpg

30jh0yt.png

@lovehateself Dubs in Selhm
@WASPS ANDD ASPS Heat in 3
@shotsrangout Nuggets in 3 possibly 2
@akajae Nuggets in 3
@amitt5504 NT in 7
@dman14 Dubs in 9
My brain says Denver sweep, but Heat might could pull it out. Heat in 7.

Borderline Magic-ish, but if they Heat don’t steal at least one of the 1st two games in Denver, it’s going to be a sweep - standard or Gentleman’s. If they do get one in Denver to start, will be a long series.

Yup! Especially when you consider what he just did to the best defensive player in the world last series!

1685551364520.gif
exactly. ad abused bam in the bubble finals. jokic abused ad in this years playoffs. its most likely gonna be jokic slaughtering bam

since lakers and warriors not playing i dont care who wins but think nuggets win in 4 or 5.

will be interesting to see how this long layoff affects the nuggets. they were on a roll before it.

must be nice to be employed by pat riley

15 straight years as a head coach in the nba? thats unheard of besides greg popovich

15 straight years as a head coach in the nba? thats unheard of besides greg popovich

Funnily enough the current list of longest tenured coaches is....
Pop - 27 seasons
Spo - 15 seasons
Kerr - 9 seasons
Malone - 8 seasons
5 - All were 2018 hires (Bud, Casey, Nurse were all fired this offseason), 2019 (Monty Williams was fired but Taylor Jenkins is still employed so he holds the spot at a whopping 4 seasons).

So Malone isn't a spring chicken in Denver, he's up there by NBA standards!

TENURE MATTERS

2 GM's and 3 coaches over 25 years, so much of the front office and coaching staff have also been around for over a decade.

No one takes that loyalty, stability and consistency as seriously in the league as Riley

Monty is perfect there, but yea thats a hard place to live in.

I got offered a 3 year/1 mill contract to work in Alaska. It was one of those towns where theres no sunlight for most of the day. Very few people in general. Did my research and it was super eery.

Passed on it when I graduated, now low key regret it :lol:
I heard about this town in Michigan you speak of but can’t remember the name.I work in aviation maintenance and they was offering a big bag to come out there but no one would take it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom