The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Even if youre rebuilding, they gotta pay it to somebody. Beal might as well keep taking that money at this point
ZigzagCompleteChicken-max-1mb (1).gif

Beal is one of the least impactful/biggest mirage stars of all time. Dude's about to be 30 this month and people still get fooled into acting like he's young.
Is anyone still even THAT high on Beal? Especially in this thread.

If I was a GM on a team with a play-in/6-seed ceiling entering the 2023-2024 season, I wouldn’t want the Beal contract on the books through 2027 over Benjamin or Poole.

Is anyone still even THAT high on Beal? Especially in this thread.

It doesn’t matter how high anyone is on him. He has the contract of an impactful star when he is not one which is the premise of me saying he is the worst of the bunch. It’s kind of like Rust last season. He was horrible for the Lakers…at $44MM. But for the vet min on the Clippers, he was aight.

The annual number combined with the years and no trade clause for the role he is best suited for don’t align IMO.

If I was a GM on a team with a play-in/6-seed ceiling entering the 2023-2024 season, I wouldn’t want the Beal contract on the books through 2027 over Benjamin or Poole.

It doesn’t matter how high anyone is on him. He has the contract of an impactful star when he is not one which is the premise of me saying he is the worst of the bunch. It’s kind of like Rust last season. He was horrible for the Lakers…at $44MM. But for the vet min on the Clippers, he was aight.

The annual number combined with the years and no trade clause for the role he is best suited for don’t align IMO.
I don’t think you evaluate a contract based on the specific team though, that’s kinda silly. The asset/liability is evaluated by where it stands across the league. We’re comparing him to one guy who literally hasn’t played basketball in basically 2 years and another guy who was truly awful to the point of being pulled from the rotation — and his new deal doesn’t even kick in until next year. Beal doesn’t even make that much more than Poole the next 2 years tbh.

I literally hope Dame rots in Portland FOREVER for how he played this.

Dog just request a ****ing trade.

Literally no one would blame you and you're also not important enough for anyone to truly debate your "legacy"

Harden switches teams like he's changing strip clubs in a night and no one cares. And Dame is no James Harden. Just request a trade or shut the hell up.

Without that game winner 3 pointer or his dame time celebration, who thinks about Dame ever? Big time herb

The Beal hype has finally worn off, but there's an animal roadkill residual effect where it's now awkward how high everyone was on him.

The stories like, "Beal wants out but is not demanding a trade" "Beal is committed" "Beal is the final piece to a contender" "How can DC get Beal his help while John Wall is around" "Maybe the key to trading Beal is attaching a terrible contract like Wall to the trade"

There was just so much "this guy is the goods, who's going to win the sweepstakes".

Now we're in the awkward uhhhh so he's just Bradley Beal.

I literally hope Dame rots in Portland FOREVER for how he played this.

Dog just request a ****ing trade.

Literally no one would blame you and you're also not important enough for anyone to truly debate your "legacy"

Harden switches teams like he's changing strip clubs in a night and no one cares. And Dame is no James Harden. Just request a trade or shut the hell up.
You choosing Jim over Dame?

You choosing Jim over Dame?
That's not the point, the point is Dame is trying to be the "good guy" but drops cryptic comments about loyalty or rebuild or hypothetical trades and it's just loser behavior.

I just think she's flat out crazy with no end game. She's had that rep for a while now
sabu (1).png
Wouldn't be surprised :lol:, been on pure copium going on 3 days now

Nastiest lesson ever to learn for dude though, hard to think he'll still be as green behind the ears anymore after all this public shaming

Everyone is focusing on the social media ranting but it all started because of the baby reveal which I'm sure wasn't his idea and he did it to appease the mom or he would have had to deal with making her mad.

Taste/preference aside smashing birds isn't the problem cup caking and getting them pregnant is. :lol::smh:

Frederick might be is OG

Back
Top Bottom