The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

He was already paying to smash and they was wit it, knew what it was…Only contact should be when it’s time for business but instead he telling em bout hairstyles, waist beads and moving to the city :lol: :smh:

Trying to save em for no reason, knowing he buying P from 20 other joints…Just bad business

Bro already paid for the ***** and then sold them the dream too?

Man’s self esteem must be in the gutter to do this foolishness.

That's just how some dudes operate they don't know how to just smash/kick it.

Regardless of income level they can't play the game without using money/wining & dining and or selling dreams.

Think that southern hospitality got some of them catching feelings for real too :lol:

Would explain why they're going so hard with the lashing out and willingness to publicly embarass themselves now :lol:

Dude was moving like the most polite deviant ever, treated em so respectfully it's got them acting like kamikazes now.
SmartSelect_20230608_203459_Twitter.jpg

good to know steph curry gets pissed off at guys holding the ball at the end of the period to save their fg pcts. :lol: dray saying poole winning final gms last yr because of his buzzer beats :pimp:

Porter and Barrett are up the same year, Barrett makes ~9MM less annually, has untapped potential, you’re worried about Porter Jr making it through the contract without significant contract while RJ Barrett has played/started in 87% of his games….and you are telling me RJ is the worse contract?
1686270248108.gif

Lol @ “untapped potential”.

Give me something concrete other than his age and your opinion that would give us reason to believe there’s all of this “untapped potential” entering his 5th year.

All I see is a lot of Michael Beasley vibes and belligerent Knicks fans swearing that “next year is our year!”

I saw a lot of Lamar Odom in him when he first came in but, no longer.

Playing a lot of games under Thibs is usually a death sentence if we’re being honest so that 87% you threw out is really just a hazard flag. Luckily there’s been some restraint shown by Thibs in that department for now.

He was already paying to smash and they was wit it, knew what it was…Only contact should be when it’s time for business but instead he telling em bout hairstyles, waist beads and moving to the city :lol: :smh:

Trying to save em for no reason, knowing he buying P from 20 other joints…Just bad business

Catching all this hell over these F tier models. :smh:

Like Peep Game Peep Game mentioned, Teanna would be down (and most importantly be discreet) for a Popeyes' family meal and being the little spoon.

Glad there's a game tonight, and they didn't do the same 3-day **** when it starts.

Back
Top Bottom