The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Zion need to come out and say his favorite movie is Antz

1686285666091.gif

Went through all this and didn't even beat the Milk allegations anyway

ezgif-1-73b0ab20e8.gif
Zion messing with these "actresses" then "real estate agent" and now a "microbladin' artist" who is bm is supposedly "benneth"

Smarten up Zi. :smh:
Happy Zion wanted to spice things up in the bedroom and add some snow bunnies.
At this point Zion might've been better off dating a Kardashian

As I said - he had a good thing going for him at Duke then y’all started going in on him to the point he started having African sex freak fantasies and he got jammed up :smh:|l

I think part of how players like him KAT and Socialite Simmons are brought up. I am not denying the amount of hard work it took to get them to where they are at but these dudes went #1 because basketball comes so easy to them. They all Ben and KAT waltzed right into a max off their rookie extensions because of their potential and physical gifts and Zion will do the same.

They **** around so much because they’ve never not been able to **** around and still put up max numbers. By the time they “find out” they’ve got $100MM+ in the bank and no OGs in sight. It also feels like a level of street smarts, critical thinking and common sense wasn’t developed that would have avoided all of these situations. You don’t have to be a family man but going out like this at 22, soon to be 23 years old is just flat out sad.

Zion a mess, yo all over the place…He tricking hard but then trying to treat these pro’s like it’s a relationship, wtf is he trying to accomplish ? :lol: :smh:

That's what I'm saying. These girls should be road trip joints or "I'm in miami for the weekend" only. My god. He telling her what type of hairstyle to have, bringing her inside his home. The chick is crazy, no denying that but he was treating her like his queen to be.

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom