The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

apparently dude who made this is a miami heat fan himself.. props to him to staying committed to his craft. i wouldn’t have been able to release this

these playoffs were fun to watch....bummer this didnt go 7.....was jimmy tired? hurt? wouldnt matter, this nuggs team is a well oiled machine that no other team would have stopped

can they go back to back? I think they can

it was fun to finally get to know this Jokic guy and view his game.....I def didnt rate him properly before these playoffs

Last edited:
353455890_672440548232340_5006656919282753717_n.jpg

KD has 10 seasons of being either first or second team all-NBA. Joker has 5. He’s only 28 and most certainly on the path though. Already has a lot of accolades.

Would revisit in another few years. The longevity piece really matters, IMO.

Mike Malone is in for a rude awakening in a few months.

In the nba when you win a title. People respect you for about 1 month.

Then as time goes by, you become yesterdays news and people think you’re terrible and a fluke.

The twitterification of the nba has its pluses (jokes, access to behind the scene stuff and rumors) but “people are saying…xyz…” will soon start

(Look at this page, KD now being diminished…5 mins after jokic won…in 4 years it will be player X is better than Jokić 5 mins after they win…). Just enjoy the games and appreciate it. They can all be great.

Mike Malone is in for a rude awakening in a few months.

In the nba when you win a title. People respect you for about 1 month.

Then as time goes by, you become yesterdays news and people think you’re terrible and a fluke.

The twitterification of the nba has its pluses (jokes, access to behind the scene stuff and rumors) but “people are saying…xyz…” will soon start

(Look at this page, KD now being diminished…5 mins after jokic won…in 4 years it will be player X is better than Jokić 5 mins after they win…). Just enjoy the games and appreciate it. They can all be great.
Luckily for jokic he’s a center, idk who surpasses him anytime soon

All other positions diff story

All I see is Kawhi, Bron, Curry, Durant, Giannis, and Jokic like I do Magic, Bird, Jordan, Isiah, Hakeem, Duncan, Shaq, Kobe, Wade, Bron and Dirk.
Lol yup

People love small sample sizes and creating major conclusions about them.

Spurs and lakers in the both groups so they cancel out.

Warriors and Cavs went to like 4 straight finals so not much change in those years.

Then Kawhi gets traded to raptors for a bag of nutsacks and KD tears his Achilles (again same team out of the west)

Bucks and Nuggets are real “new” champs built- well wouldn’t you know it, around generational mega talented players and TONs of elite help. Yea. Real easy to do. Nice job Silver

Back
Top Bottom