The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I'm going to confirm tonight but the value proposition on these seems awful. You are on the baseline with 5 rows of seats ahead of you so the view isn't that great considering for half the price per ticket you can get into one those rows. You wouldn't have the 5 course menu but you'll get unlimited food and drinks because they are still VIP seats.

Reminds me of the hot tub VIP thing that the Jacksonville Jaguars tried a few years back :lol: Not sure if they might still have them but @NickFolarin might be able to confirm
I dunno I kinda like the convenience of it. Easy call if i'm worth over 100Ms. Rich people subscriptions man. League pass? Naw gimme a booth with a good view and unlimited food and drinks. Watch Titanic? Naw man, let me see it.

Don’t y’all want a 3 and D wing? :lol:
Yea I thought that was a garbage rumor :lol: Ja goes 6’3” Bane is 6’5” with a negative wingspan. Both of them are playing 40 a night in the playoffs.

You’re not putting another 6’3” dude out there for big minutes.

They offered 4 first rounders to Phoenix for Bridges. They know what the team needs to look like.

I dunno I kinda like the convenience of it. Easy call if i'm worth over 100Ms. Rich people subscriptions man. League pass? Naw gimme a booth with a good view and unlimited food and drinks. Watch Titanic? Naw man, let me see it.

This is a wild analogy but you ain't lying :lol: If you could split it 4/5 ways then maybe it would be worth it but I looked at the schedule last year and only 20 or so of the home games were against compelling teams (a lot of the Western Conference teams that only come once, Brooklyn, NYK, Boston, Miami, Milwaukee, Miami, Philly). Then think about potential load management :smh:

This is a wild analogy but you ain't lying :lol: If you could split it 4/5 ways then maybe it would be worth it but I looked at the schedule last year and only 20 or so of the home games were against compelling teams (a lot of the Western Conference teams that only come once, Brooklyn, NYK, Boston, Miami, Milwaukee, Miami, Philly). Then think about potential load management :smh:
Or even better split between 4/5 friend groups of 4-6 7 each, split the games, sell some.

Or even better split between 4/5 friend groups of 4-6 7 each, split the games, sell some.

Yup! On second glance, the Wizards had 16 Friday/Saturday home night games last season. The Courtside Lounge is going to be LIT. Capital One Arena is about to be the pregame before the pregame. Wizards knew what they were doing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom