The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Another thing that gets lost on me when discussing the Blazers is that Joe Cronin is a brand new GM. Can’t have your first big move be trading Dame for a low value return.

Before Winger/Wiz and Beal get brought up, that was different (NTC, no current valuable pieces to build around, Dame being the better player, etc).
He's new technically as a GM, but was under Neil Olshey for years in Portland.

Besides not getting off Dame and the Nurkic contract, I think he's done a fine job knowing when to throw in the towel and getting wings that Olshey couldn't.

1685330195132_shiv-roy-tom-succession.jpeg

Poole ain’t heavy enough to have DC live.

:rofl:

This ain’t John

Shieeeet….you about to see! Walking Highlight reel. Shordy already somehow, became one of the most popular and recognizable NBA players in like 2 years :lol:
He’s been 25-5-5 as a starter, playing in the warriors system. Imagine him with the true green light in DC!

People going to go to the games, get *****d up to see something crazy. Some type of shenanigans.

Never will forget seeing this move in person in the 21-22 season. Was in the building, and DC was LIT! No Steph playing either:

The worst Draymond green game of all time in this one too. Dubs got smacked!

I kinda want that Zhanos x Moriah mixtape summer ‘24 now.

Let homie put some Timbs on the cover & sit there with a 😏 as the play count keep adding up.

I support the young man’s lifestyle choices of what looks like concubine building even tho he needs better vetting.

Moriah has loads to learn but cannot dispute her fervent spirit to stand by her man.

Having Dame there can help Scoot his first year

I'm sure Dame knows what he's signing up for staying there another year.
I think Dame wants to leave but there’s nothing out there for the Blazers right now so leads to all this back and forth cuz neither side wants to make the other look bad

Like you said Scoot backing up Dame wouldn’t be the worst thing for a year or 2, and the other guards battle it out to see who gets most of the off ball mins…Competition between Sharpe and Simons should help them improve

If I’m Portland I’m saying the same thing.

Why would they want that terrible offer from Miami?

Herro & Duncan on that type of money? You must be crazy.

They better find a 3rd team or something.

Dame is the biggest free agent. Reporters are saying things because it’s the biggest scoop right now, and people are blaming Dame because they’re overexposed to his news :lol:

Back
Top Bottom