The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Buddy and Turner, I'd take. Dunno how that trade would even work though

1688010704754.png

He suggested that while TNT will likely keep its Tuesday games, Amazon could specifically request a package of Thursday games.

“You won’t have Thursday night basketball until the football season ends and you’re not competing with it,” he said. “Then Amazon tries to own Thursday nights.”

As for the NBA, the league has worked with Amazon in the past, but that does not guarantee it will win the streaming package if there is only one to be had.

“There’s a relationship there, but Apple is serious,” Marchand said. “They’re serious about the NBA. So, I mean, that’s a big fight. And maybe they do something with both of them.”

My guess apple wants it for future use of that Vr headsets and version’s to come down the road, give us option to be courtside for additional fee

Wouldn’t be mad at apple, we all got iphone, ipads, least we know those games would work solid

folks wylin in the comments putting klay last.. he’s a shell of his former self, but the dude was one the best two way players during that 2015-2019 stretch.

if injuries weren’t a thing: kawhi is first, klay is my second choice

Back
Top Bottom