The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

If someone wants to seriously believe that Malika Andrews is responsible for job cuts that were announced months ago, by......the checks notes....CEO of Disney.....then there is nothing I can do.

People like Nate Silver is getting fired from the website he created. The Mouse outchea moving ruthless.

But them Chelsea boots got a hold of these dudes like it is a symbiote.
:lol:It's wild dudes hating Malika is it's own industry and they don't even realize they're weird. Do something else man.

Stephen A has had a weird run with ESPN. He had his own show back in 05 (which was great) then they let him go for a few years. Then he came back and became their franchise player.

I’m sure PTI still does decent numbers based on legacy but soon their time will be up as well.

Stopped watching PTI years ago, but much like Screamin' A they will be around as long as they want to be.

Corporate greed, they just had record profit last year with revenue up 58%
Nahh man, Disney is in rough shape. They have been spending like crazy for years and its all catching up. I'm in the TV business and our industry is getting CRUSHED. Subscribers continue to decline and TV ad revenue is way down since covid. We're lucky there's an election next year. Everyone in the business is holding on tight and just trying to get to next year.

The record profits you might be seeing are just a bandaid of what's really going on behind the scenes.

How much power do y'all think Malika has? :lol:

Some y'all think she's the Antichrist because she reads from a teleprompter and had the unmitigated gall to challenge Screamin' A.

If anything Molly would probably be more responsible for Jalen getting got instead of Malika
The funny thing is, I said it in Jest and then the capes and essays started coming out of nowhere. Y'all gotta Relax. You cannot force people to like someone.

BC42D36F-E64B-483C-BAAA-E664DF3A00F4.png

Molly definitely got Jalen fired :lol:

why do I feel like the Clippers are going to be able to keep Powell from being involved in the Harden trade? Am I trippin? I feel like he will be kept and sent in another deal.

Could be wishful thinking. Something along the lines of a Powell, PG for Dame plus others.

why do I feel like the Clippers are going to be able to keep Powell from being involved in the Harden trade? Am I trippin? I feel like he will be kept and sent in another deal.

Could be wishful thinking. Something along the lines of a Powell, PG for Dame plus others.

A franchise trading for James Harden in 2023 is lost.

Wonder if ESPN goes after Hubie Brown as well? He’s said before, he is Year to Year based on his health and is only doing 10-15 games a year now. So as far as fat financially, he is not one you’d think they would trim.

Nahh man, Disney is in rough shape. They have been spending like crazy for years and its all catching up. I'm in the TV business and our industry is getting CRUSHED. Subscribers continue to decline and TV ad revenue is way down since covid. We're lucky there's an election next year. Everyone in the business is holding on tight and just trying to get to next year.

The record profits you might be seeing are just a bandaid of what's really going on behind the scenes.
Naw, basically they aren’t able to rip off consumers like they were able to in the past. Now they need to cut back.

Back
Top Bottom