The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

From a broad perspective, I'm happy Lopez stayed with the Bucks and keep them contending. Not ready to put them below in the East tiers just yet

Phx topping my "no excuses" list with their moves so far

Phoenix has made good moves given their constraints but IMO they have hardly erased any of the concerns that existed prior to free agency. Depth and defense questions still loom large for them IMO. I think Denver losing some key pieces was just as big of a boost for their championship hopes tbh :lol:

Not much left out there

Guess nobody wants Christian Wood

Beasley had an uninspiring season

Ayo, Washington, Williams all restricted

Zeller got signed before Plumlee. Hmm

Not much left out there

Guess nobody wants Christian Wood

Beasley had an uninspiring season

Ayo, Washington, Williams all restricted

Zeller got signed before Plumlee. Hmm

Christian Wood went from being eligible for 2/$36MM and 4/$76MM to unsigned with zero buzz just under two days into free agency.

You gotta give Cuban & Co. credit for getting that one right :lol:

Phoenix has made good moves given their constraints but IMO they have hardly erased any of the concerns that existed prior to free agency. Depth and defense questions still loom large for them IMO. I think Denver losing some key pieces was just as big of a boost for their championship hopes tbh :lol:
I think just like last year you have to wait and see how these teams progress over 82 games. Even with Denver losing BB and Jeff, I like their continuity young guys to help them during a long season. BB was huge in that he provided a backup PG for the second unit which is probably why they kept Reggie.

Eg looked washed so who knows what he will give them and KD is very injury prone so who knows what they will be.

I think just like last year you have to wait and see how these teams progress over 82 games. Even with Denver losing BB and Jeff, I like their continuity young guys to help them during a long season. BB was huge in that he provided a backup PG for the second unit which is probably why they kept Reggie.

Eg looked washed so who knows what he will give them and KD is very injury prone so who knows what they will be.

Great points. Agreed. That also wasn't a shot a Denver btw. I highly value continuity as almost all the recent championship teams have had it (Bucks, Warriors, Nuggets) and I still think Denver is the least flawed out of the bunch even with their FA departures.

Back
Top Bottom