The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

soobfad-druski.gif
LFGGGG so proud of you. NT B Ball don’t know da work you put into the NFL thread. Your hate of Justin Fields deserves honor and respect.

Probably need a bigger sample size but I wonder if these types of players are like running backs in the NFL where they are most valuable to teams on their rookie deals. They are good as supplementary pieces when they aren’t paid a ton and you have a built out roster but things become challenging when they are taking up a decent portion of your cap.

Simons is one year into his extension and Herro/Poole’s didn’t even start yet and we are already talk in nt about how they aren’t valuable :lol:
That’s actually a great analogy and that sums up what I’m thinking. They could prove me wrong but I think once they are making $30+Ms their value on a winning team decreases. You’re pretty much counting on a chucker, that doesn’t defend, and can somewhat make plays for others.

I think Lonnie just wants to be close to home. BK is a 2 hr drive from Reading PA where he’s from. Guess he went there instead of Philly for playing time and hopefully get a nice contract next offseason if everything goes well.

Still should’ve got at least 5 mil tho

You know Klutch won when after two days of free agency all people can do to slander them is criticize the deal they got for Lonnie Walker :lol::smokin

Probably need a bigger sample size but I wonder if these types of players are like running backs in the NFL where they are most valuable to teams on their rookie deals. They are good as supplementary pieces when they aren’t paid a ton and you have a built out roster but things become challenging when they are taking up a decent portion of your cap.

Simons is one year into his extension and Herro/Poole’s didn’t even start yet and we are already talk in nt about how they aren’t valuable :lol:
Yeah there's some correlation there for sure. i like that.

Back
Top Bottom