The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Dawg....maybe y'all are cool. Maybe...maybe dudes don't want to party with chatty patty reporters ..

:rofl: marbury

Screenshot_20230706_131848_Instagram.jpg

:lol: c’mon now don’t be daft.

They’ve committed half a billie to Dame so far. Ain’t got the time cuz that relationship too deep as well. But it is a two way street out there in Portland & he’s eating pretty good from my vantage point.

The business is the business and there are jobs at stake outside of the millionaire athlete as well. As mentioned, he’s looking real diva like demanding 1 place only; handcuffing the team w/o a NTC.

What happened to the meeting that went so well? Did they know he was gonna ask out b4 extending Grant? Already looking shaky having lost Cam Reddish for nothing.

A black man just doing his job as security for Wemby now might get arrested cause of this drugged out Britney Spears smh….
That privilege is real

Mini unrelated rant for the Sixers

My two priorities for the offseason signings were being back McDaniels (signed with the raps for cheap) and sign Oshae Brissett (signed with the Celtics for the minimum).

I’m literally not asking for much AT ALL.” And these are obvious choices for any half competent GM. We need athleticism, youth and wings. Those are two for cheap.

Instead Morey signed Sudanese superstar Mo Bamba.

WTH man…Shoot me now.

Back
Top Bottom