The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Devin Booker speaks on the point guard situation: "I don't really see us having a "point" guard. KD could be a point guard, I could be a point guard (some days)."

KD adds: "Brad could be a point guard one day. It's a collaborative effort."

AD- one of the greatest postseason runs ever en route to a championship
Dwight- automatic DPOY for a 3 year stretch
Russ - triple double king and MVP during harden's peak

Reactions: MVP
Dwight was only one that led his team to a finals as the #1 option

Would you consider Paul Pierce and KG 1A/1B or do you think KG was the #1 option? Scoring between them is almost even in the regular season and playoffs (Ray Allen was within a few points too) but KG averaged 2 more shots throughout the playoff run.

Based on the list of players this seems to be assuming AD and Embiid have already peaked and are in paracme :smh: :smh:
AD without a doubt has already peaked.

Still in his prime doe. I mean outside of the all timers your peaks won't be long but you're still great in prime years like AD was last szn

Interesting thing is I see 2020 being brought up but I think him as an individual player peak was more 2017/2018

AD without a doubt has already peaked.

Still in his prime doe. I mean outside of the all timers your peaks won't be long but you're still great in prime years like AD was last szn

Interesting thing is I see 2020 being brought up but I think him as an individual player peak was more 2017/2018

Based on you thinking that his peak was in 2017/18 but him still being in his prime, do you think he is still capable of playing at his 2020 level?

Can't say enough how tiring it is seeing everybody try to be Mike at the ends of games and hit a shot as time runs out. It's fun if it goes in, but like 9 times out of 10 it doesn't. But at least it was a tie game so you don't lose if you miss.

Dwight was only one that led his team to a finals as the #1 option
In 2018 Harden won MVP, the Rockets won 65 games, and they lost to the KD Warriors (arguably best team ever) in game 7 of the conference finals because they somehow managed to miss 27 straight 3s.

Feel like Dwight shouldn’t get extra credit for beating the KG-less Celtics and bummy Cavs roster. They then got destroyed by the Lakers in the finals where he only averaged 15 a game.

Based on you thinking that his peak was in 2017/18 but him still being in his prime, do you think he is still capable of playing at his 2020 level?
I think so. Last year felt close to it outside of the abnormal shooting splits he had in the bubble (like others did as well). But defensively he was there imo and the offense didn't feel that far off

Devin Booker speaks on the point guard situation: "I don't really see us having a "point" guard. KD could be a point guard, I could be a point guard (some days)."

KD adds: "Brad could be a point guard one day. It's a collaborative effort."
good luck, Frank Vogel. who is the top phoenix assistant coach?

Back
Top Bottom