The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Cause tenet was trash
kandi-burruss-the-lies.gif

There are a few places in the BX, BK and Queens where a few kids play soccer. Usually kids of Caribbean/African/Central American descent.

They usually move on to more traditional American sports or get over looked for country club kids with money.

Only in America can the global “Poor mans game” turn into a lucrative business on the youth level.

Extremely shady.

Tenet was a mind ****. I dont really enjoy movies where I have no idea whats going on even if I read an entire review on it.

Kobe has so many games where every shot is straight cash. Directly to the back of the rim and straight down. Ray Allen was like that too. Steph is the better shooter but his shots be crawling in a lot of the time
Yes he did.
The difference is how kobe creates his shot with beautiful footwork and the degree of difficulty. not to mention all the fade aways which only michael can do, no one other than kob and mike can fadeaway like that.
Kobs game so beautiful

Its wild that people are doing this as fully grown adults. Like what are yall talking about? We not sharing anything. What? In Jersey? Where its legal and you can just go buy it? Miss me with that nonsense.
I don't share bro.

I'm not passing anything honestly :lol:

It's not about being cheap or whatever, I just don't like to smoke off the same blunt as anyone else and I need the whole thing :smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom