The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

Average is crazy. Cakes flat but waist and face are elite.
I wouldn’t have rated Margot elite before, but I recently saw something that elevated her several spots in my rankings -

IMG_1253.png

Luka not making no top 10 unless he goes to the Lakers when Bron slides :pimp:

I am not sure how likely Giannis is to be ‘consensus’ Top 10 but he has the best odds right now by far. He already has a solid base of individual accolades:
-1X FMVP
-2X MVP (B2B)
-1X DPOY (same year as one of his MVPS)
-5X 1st Team All-NBA
-2X 2nd Team All-NBA
-4X 1st Team All-Defense
-1X 2nd Team All-Defense
-7X AS

And he doesn’t eem turn 29 until December :sick: Jokic turns 29 in February ‘2024 but he’s a bit behind because he blossomed later and won’t have the defensive accolades (despite the impact he has on that end if you watch and know the game).

I would agree it's Giannis right this moment but I don't think the perceived gap between him and Joker is very large at all despite all the extra defensive accolades he has. I think fans and media alike or more confident in Denver winning another chip before Milwaukee. And if you're not a casual like Balldontstop then Joker's game is way more appealing to the EYE test.

However the REAL argument going forward is Wemby or Flagg??

Speaking of Buddy, I think the Pacers are going to be really fun this year and be in the play-in range. Bruce Brown fits perfectly, and although I’ve never been high on Obi Toppings, this is the perfect run&gun setup to see what he can be too.

They were pretty competent last year when Hali and Turner were both on the floor.

Tatum having an actual PnR partner now should make things easier for both him and Jaylen.

Gives the team a real go-to play that they haven’t exactly had.

Luka not making no top 10 unless he goes to the Lakers when Bron slides :pimp:

I would agree it's Giannis right this moment but I don't think the perceived gap between him and Joker is very large at all despite all the extra defensive accolades he has. I think fans and media alike or more confident in Denver winning another chip before Milwaukee. And if you're not a casual like Balldontstop then Joker's game is way more appealing to the EYE test.

However the REAL argument going forward is Wemby or Flagg??

Cooper Flagg is still getting invites for his peers’ sweet 16 birthday parties (rising junior). I can’t be talking about his prospects of becoming a #1 pick let alone a perceived generational or “unicorn” type talent :lol:

Jokic is the MOST COMPLETE player in the NBA right now, with Giannis and AD a close 2nd and 3rd. Gap between 3rd and 4th is much wider than 1st and 2nd/3rd.

Back
Top Bottom