The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Good for chuck. He was flirting with LIV for a minute. Dray not getting a bag from tnt?

Mans got Saudi level money and didn't have to sell his soul

Damn, good for him.

If Warner spending his much on talent, they must be ready to spend a **** load on the new TV deal.
He used the Saudi's as leverage to get a tasty bag, the State department could use him :lol:

Random. I'm in a fantasy league where the payout is pretty large. Categories.

Got offered Haliburton for Draymond (contract year) and Jalen Brunson. Would you guys do it?

Random. I'm in a fantasy league where the payout is pretty large. Categories.

Got offered Haliburton for Draymond (contract year) and Jalen Brunson. Would you guys do it?
Hell no. You'd be crazy as hell to do that deal. Sometimes a 2 for 1 makes sense, but in this case, it doesn't. You'd be giving up Draymond who offers consistent boards, assists, steals, blocks and sometimes 3s along with Brunson who's the money man for the Knicks,so he's going to get his touches(3s, assists, pts, etc) for Haliburton? I like Haliburton and have him on fantasy teams since he came into the league, and even though Indy don't really got anybody, I wouldn't do that deal.

Last edited:
FfQ6AKFVEAEaJsD

So Dennis Smith Jr. is opening the season as the Hornets starting point guard? :lol: :smh:

Terry will run the 1.

Terry
Cody
Gordon
PJ
Mason

Is what I expect. Yay.

What I was told about a gun was true. Had a Glock in his lap when they found him passed out

B Sox B Sox tomdiginson tomdiginson this guy just wants a Knick it seems like.

He countered with RJ Barrett and Draymond for Hali. I have Brunson, Garland, and Westbrook rostered in terms of PGs.
I don't know your league specifics, your full roster, and what categories you've positioned yourself to consistently win, so I can't give you absolute answer, however, It's doesn't make sense. I would counter with RJ straight up for Haliburton. But again, this is all based on your roster.

I don't know your league specifics, your full roster, and what categories you've positioned yourself to consistently win, so I can't give you absolute answer, however, It's doesn't make sense. I would counter with RJ straight up for Haliburton. But again, this is all based on your roster.

Basic categories (pts, 3pm, ft% fg% rbs asts to stls blks)

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 4.05.00 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom