The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Man Serbia is going to be tough. You guys need to realize that this is their B-team of young guys and they got to the finals no excuse for USA. That squad is going to be nasty next year for the Olympics
I am really hoping Jokic plays next summer

This was usa’s C or D team tho

If they can’t get a B+ team to go next summer it could be trouble, but if they can get most of the guys to commit they should win

I am really hoping Jokic plays next summer

This was usa’s C or D team tho

If they can’t get a B+ team to go next summer it could be trouble, but if they can get most of the guys to commit they should win
Yep hopefully we don’t have a Tokyo 2020 roster issues again. This team broke 12 year streak of going undefeated lol. They almost lost the Gold medal match too

3AB2AD5B-B45C-4295-AB7A-3586E5CC7F58.jpeg

Yep hopefully we don’t have a Tokyo 2020 roster issues again. This team broke 12 year streak of going undefeated lol. They almost lost the Gold medal match too

3AB2AD5B-B45C-4295-AB7A-3586E5CC7F58.jpeg
Swear that is a lost memory for me. When I read that they lost to Nigeria in an exhibition I feel like I recall it but it's hazy

1694353726223.png

I didn't appreciate it at the time, but Steve Nash getting to the Olympics and finishing 7th in the Olympics with squad

is an underrated part of his legacy.

was too young to appreciate it, didn't realize it would take 23 years for us to get back.

Never liked Nash before when he was with Dallas because they were against my Kings. My cousin loves him though. appreciated him later on. I almost even bought his shoes. He was fire.

Back
Top Bottom