The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

My little brother just started his junior year at GSU.

If any of yall want to give him a job purely off the strength of my NT rep please let me know

ill steelo ill steelo Armada Armada @T0INE etc etc

Finance too I presume?

That J Mack Robinson School of business life. If I didn’t finesse 🤐, I never woulda made it :lol:.

Finance and Accounting harder than a mug. I think GSU is majority black now. Diversity there is crazy. Your brother going to enjoy himself. I wish I woulda taken advantage of more ****.

Go State or Go Home :pimp:

Man, I was reminiscing about 2008, in the Commons. What a time. What a time.

Armada Armada , didn’t know you were up GSU too.

That **** really feel like yesterday :lol:. Walking to Walters for some kicks. WISH! Getting that bull**** food from Landmark. Hitting the little trap up the street off MLK. AUBURN ST, when it was Auburn st. Edgewood. Going down the underground. Going down the AUC (HEAVEN for a young black college student). Sneaking in and Hooping at Georgia Tech. All the bodies and parties. 5 points. Used to go to Ragorama, and find designer then flip it on eBay. All them damn party promoters (I shoulda *****d with team millionaires, when they asked. Thought I was too cool 🤦🏾‍♂️ :lol:)

I got stories for days. Hell of a college experience. Look at us now

State really is an experience being in the heart of Atlanta and what you can get too and get into I wouldn’t trade my experience there for anything. Meet my wife through mutual friends I made while there too place really has given me a lot in life.

We got a few Panthers in here :nerd:

I had initially planned to transfer to UGA after I did the two years.

I got down there & immediately changed my mind :rofl:

Changed my life. Met my wife there, didnt even know it at the time, we reconnected years after graduation on some random **** :lol:

IMG_7548.gif

My little brother just started his junior year at GSU.

If any of yall want to give him a job purely off the strength of my NT rep please let me know

ill steelo ill steelo Armada Armada @T0INE etc etc

I’m not on the finance side of things but I know a few people that are and still work at firms down here that could pass along some advice at the least fr fr

Finance too I presume?
Yup. Following in my footsteps for worse here.
What's his NBA team? Very important.
The Lakers. Not a joke. It’s the Lakers.

If he’s in tech, I know someone higher up within the Hawks IT department
State really is an experience being in the heart of Atlanta and what you can get too and get into I wouldn’t trade my experience there for anything. Meet my wife through mutual friends I made while there too place really has given me a lot in life.

IMG_7548.gif

I’m not on the finance side of things but I know a few people that are and still work at firms down here that could pass along some advice at the least fr fr
My guys much appreciated. Really trying to get him in the mindset that you’re a full adult now and need to network and stuff

With all these restaurants line cooks, security guards, and elderly people…. Y’all know sketchers be EATING!

Dudes ain’t trying to work at certain jobs with their good kicks. Cop the cheap sketchers for $45 for your shift.

I never knew the man who founded sketchers also founded LA Gears. Dude been getting it in for a while :pimp: :pimp:

Yup. Following in my footsteps for worse here.

The Lakers. Not a joke. It’s the Lakers.

My guys much appreciated. Really trying to get him in the mindset that you’re a full adult now and need to network and stuff
You tryna steer him from IB? :lol: I get it

Restructuring or transaction diligence comp is very competitive, has been for a while now. There’s a national firm in Buckhead that has that fee-based comp model.

Back
Top Bottom