The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

At the end of the day, Kawhi having his software fully updated and being available come playoff time is the biggest thing for the Clips.

Jimbo isn’t supposed to be THE guy. Maybe not even #2 depending on how you feel about BPG.

I do still feel like they haven’t fully leaned into him as the table setter though, which they should.

ya bro soon as those 2 guys harden/embiid **** the bed or you know even miss some games due to being sick you know how this thread and in general everyone is against them 2

they live for the downfall of certain players but will never appreciate them no matter what they do

i truly believe even if one of these 2 were to ever win a chip itll still be about what they done in the past and will never be about what they finally accomplished

This some real woe is me ****. These two are the poster children of coming up short and being lesser versions of themselves when it matters most.

If they ever breakthrough, they'll get the credit like others before them. Until then nothing they do in the regular season will move anyone.

The beauty is they will both have a chance to prove the hAtErz wrong...again...

or not.

Dray probably going to do another 5 games. Not sure I see them escalating it any further and placing a precedent of strong-arming perceived bad behavior

This some real woe is me ****. These two are the poster children of coming up short and being lesser versions of themselves when it matters most.

If they ever breakthrough, they'll get the credit like others before them. Until then nothing they do in the regular season will move anyone

nah i personally dont think they will ever get credit like others if they were to ever win and i truly think that - these 2 are held to a complete different standard in the eyes of basketball fans from the collapses they had in the playoffs over and over again

no matter what they do will ever be enough - id put my money on that

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
That Warriors series was really the only blemish Dirk had though. He generally played at a really high level himself otherwise. Team just wasn’t always good enough.

Don’t think you can necessarily say the same about Embiid. He has plenty of time to turn it around though.

embiid is a meme to NBA fans - maybe not the hardcore fans that understand the game but ya

everywhere you look its FT Merchant this FT Merchant that :rofl: :rofl:

It really feels like the GSW is over, and maybe Dray knows something we all don’t, but he has been on some bs the whole season, like he doesn’t want to be there, Klay isn’t washed just yet, but the pre soak is there, and who the hell knows what’s going on with Wigs, but this is sad to see…..
jaguar-fan.gif

That Warriors series was really the only blemish Dirk had though. He generally played at a really high level himself otherwise. Team just wasn’t always good enough.

Don’t think you can necessarily say the same about Embiid. He has plenty of time to turn it around though.

2006, he was bad in that finals.

Back
Top Bottom