The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

I thought you guys would appreciate this. I got the opportunity to play at Scotiabank Arena, just before they played Denver, for a charity event.

It was a great experience.

97A15B24-94D6-4F93-88CA-EF8638427C36.jpeg
HANDSOME

Raptors had Finch and Nurse and were still ***. Masai ****ing up.

At least we got Scottie.

This was not an easy task and he managed to figure it out 10 games into Harden's tenure.
I guess I’m maybe being hard on him, but the proper lineup was obvious from the second they made the trade. Plenty of people were calling for it before Harden even played his first game. Not sure why it had to take so long to implement. Had to massage minimum contract Russ’ ego?

I guess I’m maybe being hard on him, but the proper lineup was obvious from the second they made the trade. Plenty of people were calling for it before Harden even played his first game. Not sure why it had to take so long to implement. Had to massage minimum contract Russ’ ego?

I get that, but there's more to it than just the starting lineup. The buy in, the game plan, the adjustments, the roles etc...they're also still a top 10 defensive team which is great.

I am also comparing it to Harden's stint with the Sixers, he wasn't very good that half year when he was traded to Philly. He may not have been fully healthy from the hamstring, but he sure as hell felt out of place for that 30 game span. They needed a whole offseason to figure things out under Doc.

Zion really signed a NFL contract...

mans really is playing football out there

Back
Top Bottom