The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

I would like to know, in a league were there is hardly any fighting, who do people consider tough guys.

I will give people Draymond. He knocked out some punk and practice and made a documentary about it. That I can respect.
james johnson
serge ibaka (i think he misses guys on purposes when he swings. once he gets a grip, you are not getting out)
lopez brothers

I would like to know, in a league were there is hardly any fighting, who do people consider tough guys.

I will give people Draymond. He knocked out some punk and practice and made a documentary about it. That I can respect.
The real tough guys are the ones that talk the least. The talkative, peacockers are the true Pooh butts. Same in life.

Imo

Funny how Shaq and Chuck were discussing fighting when they got into a scuffle too

MadeupInferiorKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

PowerfulMilkyAmericanquarterhorse-max-1mb.gif

james johnson
serge ibaka (i think he misses guys on purposes when he swings. once he gets a grip, you are not getting out)
lopez brothers
Remember when serge cocked back and saw it was James Johnson? Then put his tail between his legs like a scared dog?

Wasn't James Johnson nicknamed Bloodsport? And fought MMA? Probably wouldn't play with that dude

This is exactly where I can’t tell if people are trolling are not (not your Rusty but people who classify ABC as tough and XYZ as soft). Sure, I can see how you could say about how some plays but outside of that, it’s ridiculous. 99% of these dudes aren’t going to be about that life on the court.

Book is a perennial all-star that makes $30MM+ per year to play basketball and and was recently dating one of the worlds most fast supe models for a couple years. He is not hitting anyone with force on the court famb. And that’s fine and makes 100% sense. But he and other fans need to stop fooling themselves if they think these incidents will rise past “heated exchanges”

Missed most of the Lakers/Suns game.

EYE see Peloton Pat hooping with the 0/10/2 statline plus some toughness with the flagrant foul on the side. :emoji_muscle:

AD continuing to ball out, Russ "fitting in" to his 6th man role, but Lakers still dreadful 3P%.

Lakers got 2 of the biggest scammers in the league with Peloton Pat and Kendrick Nunn.

Back
Top Bottom