The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Think they have one more trade to make to get another ballhandler now that Quickley is gone.
This is the biggest thing I've noticed this game. No one else besides Brunson is doing anything with the ball besides shoot or make a pass that leads to nothing.

Damn. I was rooting for RJ too, but yeah. He's not good. :lol:

Quickley was the one who really broke our hearts today. We loved him. 😞

But we weren’t going to match his offer this Summer. Felt like we could have gotten more,

But RJ? I’m over it.

kinda expected a 5 second violation or some crazy turnover for a incredibly stupid finish in detroit :lol:

“Magic” Klay Thompson blowing the 2 on 1 fast break leading to an 11 point swing

elpablo21 elpablo21 T0INE T0INE moe200069 moe200069

1703989134328.gif

RJ is an upgrade over Precious and Malachi, it’s impossible for him to be worse.

Canadian redemption arc coming soon…

I still don't know how OG solves any issues for the Knicks. Maybe if you swap Randle for Embiid, I can see it, but until then IDK
At the very least, roles will now be more defined

Even though there are two clear iso scorers ahead of him, OG should still have all the opportunities he could ask for. I like how he slots in whether they trade for another piece or not

Back
Top Bottom