The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

See this is where u guys get caught up in listening to the messenger and not the message. If u were at the park choosing a team your taking slow *** zubac over a prime dale Davis? I really dont think you are :lol:
It's easier for these cats to shxt on past players than admit that some of their boys, Kat, just don't have "it." Mans gone be putting up empty stats his entire career and you're gonna have dudes talking about how talented he is despite the fact that everyone in the NBA is talented. Sorry for the rants but I really don't like Kat and his apologists.

Dudes be shxttng on centers from the past just to big up these new generation soft axx "bigs" who rather shoot 3s than play in the post. Besides Embiid, AD, and Jokic none of these dudes really got post moves like that. Kat is a fraud, y'all dudes will clown AD all day but turnaround and slob on Kat every chance y'all get. Disgusting.
“Slob on KAT”

You’re just talking to talk :lol:

Problem is KAT isnt great enough to win you games despite his offensive talent.

The Wolves also never really built the proper team around him.

Very hard to do with an offensive only big. Just look at the Kings with Cousins. The Wolves with Love. Etc.
They need a pure point guard. Rubio would be perfect for them. This is also why Rondo is one of the most underrated players ever, his feel for the game is crazy. He'd have the wolves looking good too.

Ant was basically calling Kat soft last year... Imagine a rookie coming in and telling you that you ain't got it. Kat is not that guy, he's realistically a number 3 guy on a contender.

Ant was basically calling Kat soft last year... Imagine a rookie coming in and telling you that you ain't got it. Kat is not that guy, he's realistically a number 3 guy on a contender.

He needs to play with an elite two way wing and an actual point guard.

Big off the bench should be a rim protector/lob threat too.

Wolves royally messed this up and are continuing to do so.

Knick fans killed Ewing a little too much. Dude is one of the greatest big men ever but all he's remembered for by some is a missed layup and how the organization/fans treated him toward the end of his career.

Even the GOAT bigs talk about Ewing.

No GOAT will ever mention KAT unless theyre criticizing him

Whole lot of finesse. Whole lot of face up jump shooting.

I know what Patrick was capable of. I also know what KAT is not capable of. Your just arguing to argue at this point. Always appreciate some ewing highlights but dont ever make a comparison that stupid again if u want me to continue interacting with you on this website.

Buddy has to go. I think he is a nba player but he definitely isn’t a starting caliber PG. The rockets filled his head up with that nonsense when he would really make an excellent 6th man. This offseason will be a big one for us.

Facts. He misses so many open plays and passes and settles for harder ones. He doesn't process stuff quick enough to run the 1. He's a wing pretending to run PG. Him just coming off the bench getting buckets makes so much more sense.

I know what Patrick was capable of. I also know what KAT is not capable of. Your just arguing to argue at this point. Always appreciate some ewing highlights but dont ever make a comparison that stupid again if u want me to continue interacting with you on this website.
AE0B21D7-6568-45AB-883A-8AA7EF1A8F0D.gif

This coming from a man this morning saying “prime dale davis”

Back
Top Bottom