The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 3-0 in the NBA Finals | RIP Jerry West

See this is where u guys get caught up in listening to the messenger and not the message. If u were at the park choosing a team your taking slow *** zubac over a prime dale Davis? I really dont think you are :lol:
25-8-366
I dont know who this version of Dale Davis is you remember.

Career 8 and 8, 56%ft shooter

And this conversation broke niketalk/cloudfare

All this "offensive talent" and as we've seen his entire career, it gets you no more. Y'all are just impressed by numbers. Kat ain't leading you no where. If the NBA was all about offensive talent that leads you nowhere then Monta Ellis and Kevin Martin should be in the hall of fame.

Like for example.

Kristaps Porzingis, can shoot 3s and dribble a little bit but he struggles to post up, and not a great passer.

Is he more or less skilled than like Brad Daugherty?

An excellent post up player, and good passer
Who put .600 TS% in a time where league average was like .520.

How do you weight "skills"?

Why, in a professional basketball discussion, would I even care about what someone is theoretically capable of at a park?
I don't care if Dale Davis shoots 90% on double rims without nets. 5v5 pro ball should be the only barometer.
Well he had a finals appearance and made an all star game which is something that only 1% of the players who ever played in the NBA can say.

Obv a Knicks fan made this but it works for all parties. Once they find out Kemba is unplayable they’re gonna have to add 2nd rounder to NY

Does LA still need a C? I know they need shooters and they get that there.

Send Indy another couple 2nds or protected 1st from NY if that’s needed. Them getting Hardy is a nice come up.

Deadline can’t come soon enough.

Obv a Knicks fan made this but it works for all parties. Once they find out Kemba is unplayable they’re gonna have to add 2nd rounder to NY

Does LA still need a C? I know they need shooters and they get that there.

Send Indy another couple 2nds or protected 1st from NY if that’s needed. Them getting Hardy is a nice come up.

Deadline can’t come soon enough.
I'd rather tank two years and come back in a couple of offseasons with a bunch of cap space than deal with Julius Randle's contract.

Let alone in the second one trading a pick and Jaden Hardy for the pleasure.

Doc going to nail shake to the bench when guys get back @amitt5504 ?

you already know the answer to this one..of course he is its the same every year

some key guys go out - Shake steps up in the mean time - Guys get healthy - Shake disappears from the LU

Doc cant and wont figure out a rotation plan for them once all guys are healthy

shake needs the ball in his hands

He should be the 6th man - Have melton start and pt PJ on the bench

Back
Top Bottom