The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

They definitely would have retained their fanbase if he was traded to Miami instead
troll.png

yeah that was THE best asg ever

marbury and iverson leading the team from behind

i remember jumping around like a fool.

I'm going to the Blazers-Nuggets game on Friday in Portland. I have really good seats (two rows behind scorer's table), and I decided to compare them to where I normally try to sit for games.

First thing I noticed is that there are a lot more premium seats on the secondary market than before. I see first row, center court is $2,250/seat (opposite the benches and table), which is certainly expensive, but Dame vs. Jokic goes for $4000. I see two seats, second row, center court, for $400/each. That is WILD. The best I ever got for a prime game for $800 (combined) was maybe 8th row, free throw line? There are other first row seats for $1000-$1500. someone is even selling their two tix in between the home bench and the table for $3000/each. Those were never available before.

Also, lots of single game tix available, so it's not even close to a sellout, and there are much better resale values closer to the court. Portland is in trouble at the moment.

As the season comes to an end, I might make another trip and see what cheap game I can attend on the floor again.

Tatum know he ain't getting no MVP love no time soon.

Never seen a player that's top 3 in scoring, top 3 overall record year after year not get any real MVP consideration.

Sorry I've posted but I felt this a lot especially when watching soccer and that stuff is punctual as hell. It makes a difference when you're trying to plan anything around sports

That **** is so annoying to me

They do it for regular games too, just not as bad. Like always and extra 5-10 extra minutes for things to start. Like the NBA thinks pre-games commercials are part of the fan experience.

Like tomorrow I am saying home to watch UEFA.

Paramount says it is starting at 12pm. When I put it on at 12, they getting going.

Back
Top Bottom