The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Been looking for an app that lets you hide your favorite team’s scores. I thinkt he NBA app does it but obviously only for bball.

To be clear, I want to see every other score besides my favorite teams’. Is there any app that does this?

So you're saying we should be ****ting on Magic???
No, I'm saying that there is a willful blindness on part of many folks in regards to sexuality. There is constant jokes and chatter around Wade's sexuality because he disturbs peoples conceived notions of masculinity/femininity and has a trans child. Magic also has a very openly gay child who he has very much publicly supported but I've never heard anyone challenge Magic's sexuality or make disparaging remarks about him in that regards.

It’s kind of disturbing how normalized it’s become. Back when the only options were shady offshore books, no one really openly talked about betting. I remember dissuading anyone that asked me about how they could place a bet from doing so.

Now kids can’t wait to be 21 and get on DraftKings and FanDuel.

That’s the new countdown. Crazy man.

5 years man, 5 ****ing years is all it took.

we all watched varnell lose his mind posting his daily prize picks selections here and we did nothing to encourage him to step away from the gambling. Lemme borrow from the NFL thread—“We’re all complicit!”
YARN | We? Who's We? | Breaking Bad (2008) - S05E08 ...

You gotta give credit where credit is due (or doodoo).. some of my greatest reflections and moments of introspection have happened on the toilet. Cathartic from multiple parts of the body.

You’re only one bet away from winning. Why would I want to stop him from winning?

Back
Top Bottom