The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

You gotta give credit where credit is due (or doodoo).. some of my greatest reflections and moments of introspection have happened on the toilet. Cathartic from multiple parts of the body.
breaking-bad-hankshrader.gif

I got a coworker that bets on pickleball

This **** outta control

A lot of newer sports are ”easier” to bet on because the books haven’t figured it out like NFL or NBA. Obviously you yourself have to be knowledgeable about it. But i remember people saying e sports was super easy a couple years ago.

I told you guys my darkest days were quarantine times when I was betting (and watching) 2K and Madden CPU vs CPU simulations on bovada.

I don't do drugs. I drink a beer after men's league hockey.

Let me pit my finest rooster against those of my neighbors in a battle to the death in the old abandoned shed on 7th and Hatcher, and wager on the outcome.

That’s #cultural. You’re describing my childhood. What kind of rooster do you have?

That’s #cultural. You’re describing my childhood. What kind of rooster do you have?

I had a Hatch Twist for 7 or 8 fights, but the current champion is a beautiful Kelso who spars 4 times a week. 13-0.

We don't really name them, for obvious reasons.

“As long as the Almighty permitted intelligent men, created in his image and likeness, to fight in public and kill each other while the world looks on approvingly, it’s not for me to deprive the chickens of the same privilege.”
– Abraham Lincoln​

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
I'm a sporadic gambler...I get random kicks and I buy ODTE SPY option's and see if I can turn $100 > $1000+ and the best part is when I blow it I can claim it on my taxes as a capital loss.

White man gambling >>>>>>>>

As far as vices, for me it's alcohol and women I don't smoke. I only drink on weekends and I never get sloppy drunk 4-6 drinks in one night max.

Reactions: HIM
I don't do drugs. I drink a beer after men's league hockey.

Let me pit my finest rooster against those of my neighbors in a battle to the death in the old abandoned shed on 7th and Hatcher, and wager on the outcome.
Got some compadres that do this on Sundays in Compton. You can also get a fresh pajarete. It'll have you sauced.

Pajarete.jpg

I'm a sporadic gambler...I get random kicks and I buy ODTE SPY option's and see if I can turn $100 > $1000+ and the best part is when I blow it I can claim it on my taxes as a capital loss.

White man gambling >>>>>>>>

As far as vices, for me it's alcohol and women I don't smoke. I only drink on weekends and I never get sloppy drunk 4-6 drinks in one night max.

NOW this is the real predatory industry. When robinhood and all these other investment apps came out, selling a dream of making you rich, the legal way. Like you said, it’s just white collar gambling :lol:

I got a boy who loses thousands on options every year but there’s no bad stigma. If I was out here losing that type of money, I’d be given the hotline number :lol:

NOW this is the real predatory industry. When robinhood and all these other investment apps came out, selling a dream of making you rich, the legal way. Like you said, it’s just white collar gambling :lol:

I got a boy who loses thousands on options every year but there’s no bad stigma. If I was out here losing that type of money, I’d be given the hotline number :lol:

I check the charts...if I see a a bunch of green I buy OTM puts, bunch of red OTM calls. I risk like $100-$130, most of the time I lose some/all.

Sometimes I get lucky and walk out with a couple bands and I feel like the Wolf of Wall St, but instead of coke I go buy some cognac and find me a black, latino, or asian woman to blow it with.

Back
Top Bottom