The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | elpablo21 is Taking Receipts

Grant was incredible from the corners for the Cs. Theoretically should’ve been a great fit in Dallas, but just stopped hitting shots after like the first month. And he’s not THAT good defensively to warrant having him out there if he can’t knock down open jumpers.

Hope he continues to play well in CLT.

Look at that play he just orchestrated with all their movement. Extremely small handful of “bigs” that have the ability to do that.

ironically in retrospect it feels like Jordan Poole was "a backpack" for Draymond Green.

Draymond could be the PG and cover for Pooles defense,
Maybe it was Draymond doing the carrying.

He had a stretchl last yr where he looked a legit nba player, a contributor even. Then he broke his leg, then he somehow broke his arm while rehabbing from a broken leg (was they playing Red Rover Red Rover?) and it has been curtains since. This season, he was not only not in the rotation, he was so far down the bench he was literally sitting on the cooler next to the equipment manager.

I know Chicago has the biggest Serbian concentration in the US, maybe that matters and he can find a spot there. I remember he had a fine awg down here too, maybe he can go be teammates with Jokic.

Spider-Man: No Way Home's Spider-Mans recreate the pointing ...

We don't have Crumbl Cookies but we got Insomnia Tobias. Come on down, I got 3yrs 36M for you, team option on the final year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom